Windows 10: I can't remove a Microsoft account

Discus and support I can't remove a Microsoft account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i have thus old account and i really dont wanna know anything more about this account but i cant find how to remove Anyone knows how? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EnzonogueiraCosta, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I can't remove a Microsoft account

So i have thus old account and i really dont wanna know anything more about this account but i cant find how to remove Anyone knows how?

submitted by /u/EnzonogueiraCosta
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EnzonogueiraCosta, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Can't remove local account

Since Pete Crane is the name you have registered for your gmail.com account, I think the problem is to do with that type of account and not a local account.

I suggest you go back to your initial post at the top of the page, click on the Edit post control you will see underneath it then change the title Can't remove local account to something like GMail user account listed twice on login screen.

That change of title will attract the attention of those who understand online accounts. I never use them so I cannot help.

Denis

Try3, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

I can't remove a Microsoft account

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

I can't remove a Microsoft account

1. I can't remove a Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't remove Microsoft

2. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work account installed on my computer. Now that I don't work there anymore, I want to remove it. I tried following the instructions to remove an account. I went to Settings > Accounts > Email and Accounts. I'm supposed to be able to select the account I want to...
  3. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work account installed on my computer. Now that I don't work there anymore, I want to remove it. I tried following the instructions to remove an account. I went to Settings > Accounts > Email and Accounts. I'm supposed to be able to select the account I want to...
  4. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work laptop just has a local account. Somehow my son's gaming account got associated with it. Now all this family settings stuff keeps popping up, and I want it all removed. In the email & accounts, there's my work account which is fine and my son's account, and all...
  5. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work laptop just has a local account. Somehow my son's gaming account got associated with it. Now all this family settings stuff keeps popping up, and I want it all removed. In the email & accounts, there's my work account which is fine and my son's account, and all...
  6. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

7. Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!: Hello, Please help me I can't remove a device from Microsoft account, followed the right steps but doesn't work ?The computer I want to remove isn't mine it's strange and I don't have it, don't know which windows system installed on it, I have no idea how it's added to my...
  8. Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!

Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!: Hello, Please help me I can't remove a device from Microsoft account, followed the right steps but doesn't work ?The computer I want to remove isn't mine it's strange and I don't have it, don't know which windows system installed on it, I have no idea how it's added to my...
  9. Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Can't remove a Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't remove a Microsoft Account: I have my Microsoft account as administrator on this computer and my brother needed to sign in to do some work. Now I want to change my pin but it says the computer's Institution the school from where his account is doesn't allow me to change the pin on my computer. I tryed...