Windows 10: I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple

Discus and support I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For example, I scan a google form on my phone And it shows up with the microsoft login to my school account. It says my own Microsoft account is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidHogenmiller, May 10, 2021.

1. I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple

For example, I scan a google form on my phone And it shows up with the microsoft login to my school account. It says my own Microsoft account is already signed in, but if I choose that it will not let me go through because, due to the school administration Account, I have to type in my past school username/ it’s correct email. On this Microsoft questions section, a guy named @AidanChiporo has a question similar to mine, except I use a MacBook while he uses Microsoft Windows.

:)

DavidHogenmiller, May 10, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple

Undo Built-in Administrator Account tied to a Microsoft Account

Hello @Converseallstar95, I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple :)

Could it be that the built-in Administrator may just be signed in to the Store app with the Microsoft account?

If so, then you could reset the "Microsoft Store" app back to default to see if that may remove the association.

*Arrow Reset App in Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

If not, then check to see if it may be listed using step 3 in Option Two below, and can be removed.

*Arrow Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app Browsers Email Tutorials

Brink, May 10, 2021
Thema:

I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple

1. I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple - Similar Threads - can’t remove Microsoft

2. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  3. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  4. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  5. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  6. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can’t change my account to administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t change my account to administrator: I’ve been getting this problem consistently now on my pc, and it makes it so I can’t even have the option to change my account to administrator. I tried changing my account with net localgroup administrators my account name /add but it didn’t work. I then tried to activate my...
  8. Remove Microsoft School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Microsoft School Account: I have completed my course and is unable to remove the microsoft school account from my laptop.After clicking the manage, it will bring me online.The account had already been disabled by the school and hence I also cannot login in.Please advise how to remove....
  9. How do you remove the main administrator account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you remove the main administrator account?: My parents broke up and my mom kept his pc. he’s not getting it back. I need to find out how to remove his account from the pc. I added my own account and made it an administrator, but i still don’t know how to take his account off. he is not coming back and i can’t contact...
  10. Should i use Microsoft account as an administrator?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should i use Microsoft account as an administrator?: When I installed Windows 10, to the account step I used the Microsoft account. When the installation is successful, the Microsoft account becomes an administrator. so is it safe to use a Microsoft account as an administrator? Do I need to create another standard account?...