Windows 10: I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer.

Discus and support I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The name of the trojan in my computer is subwayblaze.com. I will provide an image below the text of Avast picking up the trojan. This started happening... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thebestgamer011, Mar 9, 2021.

1. I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer.

The name of the trojan in my computer is subwayblaze.com. I will provide an image below the text of Avast picking up the trojan. This started happening a while ago a few times a week than it got worse. Now, everyday it appears. Today it appeared 6 or 7 times Now 7 or 8. I don't know what's happening.
    Computer Details:
    Updated Version of windows: Windows 10
    Original Version of windows: Windows 7

CPU: IntelR CoreTM i3-2120T

I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer. 44ec2112-7cc2-486d-9ceb-0a3e774686b1?upload=true.png

:)

thebestgamer011, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Mar 9, 2021
  4. I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer.

VulkanRT -- Trojan? Virus? How Do I Safely Remove It?

I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer. [​IMG]

I believe I may have a malicious threat called VulkanRT. Above is the list of files in a folder called VulkanRT. I have not clicked on any of them. A site called Malwareless lists this as a Trojan. Even though the files are all dated 9/13/2017, the C:/ dir lists them as being obtained on 1/4/2018.

[URL="https://malwareless.com/remove-vulkanrt-virus/"[/URL]
    I don't know how I got it, but I believe I should remove it. It is not listed as an Add-On in Chrome or Firefox. This is a stand-alone computer, not linked to a LAN.

Does anyone know what I should be doing at this point? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Florida Rene, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer.

1. I can't remove a trojan virus from my computer. - Similar Threads - can't remove trojan

2. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Trojan removed from my computer: I need the phone number of the tech support microsoft. I have a trojan . I spoke with abby tech on it. I did not have the money for them to put on the Anti Hacking Security at that. I do now. The hacker is still on my computer. Can anyone help me with that phone number...
  3. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Trojan removed from my computer: I need the phone number of the tech support microsoft. I have a trojan . I spoke with abby tech on it. I did not have the money for them to put on the Anti Hacking Security at that. I do now. The hacker is still on my computer. Can anyone help me with that phone number...
  4. Need Trojan removed from my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trojan virus on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus on my computer: Hello, from somedays now my computer is detecting a suspicious malware that is Trojan and every time I click the button start actions to block threat the notification is always there and the virus says is still active. Now I have tried all the possible ways that there are...
  6. Trojan virus on my computer

Trojan virus on my computer: Hello, from somedays now my computer is detecting a suspicious malware that is Trojan and every time I click the button start actions to block threat the notification is always there and the virus says is still active. Now I have tried all the possible ways that there are...
  7. how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?: ive tried to remove the virus but its not gone someone please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-trojan-virus-from-my-computer/4b866c11-cfab-4955-a67f-bb390077ea3d
  8. how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?

how do i remove a trojan virus from my computer?: ive tried to remove the virus but its not gone someone please help asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-a-trojan-virus-from-my-computer/4b866c11-cfab-4955-a67f-bb390077ea3d
  9. Trying to remove or quarantine trojan clicker virus from my computer

Trying to remove or quarantine trojan clicker virus from my computer: I received an alert today from Windows Security that said "Threats Found". I click on it and it says I have the Trojan Clicker virus on my computer. It gave me 3 options quarantine, remove, or allow on device. I figured I might as well remove it so I click remove, I didn't...
  10. Removing a Trojan Virus

Removing a Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe[Original Title: Trojan Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/removing-a-trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b