Windows 10: I can't remove consent for my child's Microsoft account because his account is not showing up.

Discus and support I can't remove consent for my child's Microsoft account because his account is not showing up. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I need to remove my child from one microsoft family to add him to another. it tells me that I can's simply remove him, I first have to "remove consent"... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Miracow, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Miracow Win User

I can't remove consent for my child's Microsoft account because his account is not showing up.

I need to remove my child from one microsoft family to add him to another. it tells me that I can's simply remove him, I first have to "remove consent" for my child's microsoft account, and then it will let me remove him.

But then I follow the instructions to remove consent: I select the link Manage my child’s profile info .

This is the place where I am supposed to be able to Remove consent for this child’s account .

But there is nothing showing on the Management my child's profile info page. So I can't complete the task!

What is the work around?

I am using Microsoft Edge on Chromium, on Windows 10. Does it work on this browser or do I have to revert to the original Microsoft edge to get this family setting function to work?

:)

Miracow, Apr 27, 2020
  2. gunit1977 Win User

removing consent on a childs account

how do I remove consent from a childs account as want to delete childs account from the family

gunit1977, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Remove consent for a child account??

I'm having trouble removing a child account from my Microsoft family. whenever I press remove child it says to "Remove Child Consent First" and when I go to the tab to remove it says the info is unavailable please help.

ColbyJackovitz, Apr 27, 2020
  4. gvbggd123 Win User

I can't remove consent for my child's Microsoft account because his account is not showing up.

Remove consent for a child account??

Hi I Selected
    Manage my child’s profile info an it said use the
    You can use this page to manage the child accounts for which you provided consent but yet there is nothing I can click on to remove consent for that child.

gvbggd123, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't remove consent for my child's Microsoft account because his account is not showing up. - Similar Threads - can't remove consent

2. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account: I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an error message saying something has gone wrong, its not you it's us.My child is not able to access her new computer which I...
  3. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account: I have attempted to consent my childs account numerous ways and have contacted Microsoft with the same issue with no outcomeRef no. 11051116689I get an error message saying something has gone wrong, its not you it's us.My child is not able to access her new computer which I...
  4. I am unable to consent my childs account or add it to family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account

Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account: Hello. The parent consent email in my child's Microsoft account is spelled incorrectly ie *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - 2 "L"'s. When they need consent to purchase or install something, the request goes nowhere. Short of deleting their entire account is there...
  6. Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account: Hello. The parent consent email in my child's Microsoft account is spelled incorrectly ie *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - 2 "L"'s. When they need consent to purchase or install something, the request goes nowhere. Short of deleting their entire account is there...
  7. Edit the parent consent email in my child's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Child's account using money from my microsoft account instead of his

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child's account using money from my microsoft account instead of his: I have a microsoft family account for my daughter and son for them to play Minecraft. Two different computers, two different accounts. My daughter's works like it should: When she wants to buy something, it asks me when it needs to. I can put money in her microsoft account...
  9. Can't remove child account

Can't remove child account: Back when I first setup my 'family' with my kids accounts I accidentally put in my daughter's email address incorrectly. However, this account still showed up in my family list, just with the wrong email. Now when I try to remove the account it says I need to, "Select Manage...
  10. Giving consent on my childs account

Giving consent on my childs account: Hi I recently installed a win 10, made my own account and as I have a son who is 7 I made him an account to. But, he needs my consent to start using it. So I sign in and get the to screen "Review the legal stuff, sign to confirm you're an adult". So there is my name and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do you go to manage my childs profile info in microsoft parent account