Windows 10: I can’t remove devices on Bluetooth

Discus and support I can’t remove devices on Bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/getfreewifi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0x2jx/i_cant_remove_devices_on_bluetooth/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/getfreewifi, Jun 11, 2020.

1. I can’t remove devices on Bluetooth

/u/getfreewifi, Jun 11, 2020

2. Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

1. Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, Jun 11, 2020
  3. ITGM Win User
    How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

I can’t remove devices on Bluetooth [​IMG]

4. KeithM Win User

I can’t remove devices on Bluetooth

How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

Hmmm...Mine looks like this:
    Code:
    If you:
    1. open Device Manager
    2. Show Hidden Devices
    3. Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers
    4. Select USB Host Controller
    5. Switch view to Show Devices by Connection
    6. Expand and capture a screenshot.

I can’t remove devices on Bluetooth [​IMG]

KeithM, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

I can’t remove devices on Bluetooth

1. I can’t remove devices on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - can’t remove devices

2. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  3. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth removed Device: I had accidently removed my mouse Rival 3 Wireless from Bluetooth, and I cant seem to get it back it wont appear on the Bluetooth add-ons and it does have enough batteries but I dont know what's wrong with it. If anyone can help me that would be great, right now I have my...
  4. Bluetooth removed Device

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth device failed to remove

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device failed to remove: I am having an issue with removing my Xbox One controller from Windows 10 under bluetooth settings. I was having an unrelated issue I was trying to resolve and I used a USB bluetooth adapter that came from my desktop to see if it was my laptop's bluetooth device that was...
  6. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  7. remove bluetooth devices

remove bluetooth devices: I have unacceptable lag in Bluetooth keyboard and mouse response. I also have built a considerable and duplicative list of Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Settings list. Will deleting the duplicate devices aid keyboard and mouse response? Is there an easy way to control...
  8. reconection of removed devices on bluetooth

reconection of removed devices on bluetooth: I accidentally removed my Bluetooth paired device how can I reconnect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconection-of-removed-devices-on-bluetooth/11466fbe-7d45-4461-a4f4-2d214d007ae0
  9. Can’t remove Bluetooth mouse & keyboard device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t remove Bluetooth mouse & keyboard device in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows 10 is a pretty flexible operating system. It supports a ton of devices to get connected to. This connection varies on the fact that the device can be connected either with Bluetooth or any other wired or wireless medium. [...] This post Can’t remove...
  10. Bluetooth device can't be removed

Bluetooth device can't be removed: Hey, I connected my bluetooth speaker today to my laptop to test if it worked: Acer Aspire 5742ZG It worked until today I wanted to remove the device. I'm unable to disconnect/remove it. It show's up in Devices and printers. Why I want to remove it is because I want to...