Windows 10: I can’t remove my debit card I don’t have fortnite no more and it won’t let me remove my card

Discus and support I can’t remove my debit card I don’t have fortnite no more and it won’t let me remove my card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft i can’t remove my debit card and it keeps charging me for fortnite crew if I don’t even have the app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kingjordy, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Kingjordy Win User

I can’t remove my debit card I don’t have fortnite no more and it won’t let me remove my card

Hey Microsoft i can’t remove my debit card and it keeps charging me for fortnite crew if I don’t even have the app

:)

Kingjordy, Jun 28, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 28, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. I can’t remove my debit card I don’t have fortnite no more and it won’t let me remove my card

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

I can’t remove my debit card I don’t have fortnite no more and it won’t let me remove my card

1. I can’t remove my debit card I don’t have fortnite no more and it won’t let me remove my card - Similar Threads - can’t remove debit

2. unnecessarily charging my card. I cannot remove the card on the account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unnecessarily charging my card. I cannot remove the card on the account: unlink the card from my account. I no longer want it to be charged. I have trying it from many months but I am unable to do it from my end. I am being charged every month without my notice.Please help me with this and refund as requested for the months that has been charged....
  3. unnecessarily charging my card. I cannot remove the card on the account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unnecessarily charging my card. I cannot remove the card on the account: unlink the card from my account. I no longer want it to be charged. I have trying it from many months but I am unable to do it from my end. I am being charged every month without my notice.Please help me with this and refund as requested for the months that has been charged....
  4. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  5. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  6. debit card payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  7. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  8. Windows won’t let me remove my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t let me remove my password: Whenever I run the netplwiz command there’s supposed to be a checkbox at the top that allows you to not have to use a password when signing in, but it isn’t there for me. Any help would be appreciated submitted by /u/robbioliman [link] [comments]...
  9. I can't add debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add debit card: I tried to add a debit card from microsoft site it is showing " check the info you entered. it doesn't match the info for this card". I checked my details but it was correct , then i tried the same with other card but it shows the same response. I'm from india....
  10. update debit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update debit card: my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card. I would like to update this on my account. thanks Tahirah Abubakr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-debit-card/ec8b10ba-4880-48f6-90a0-2a37039670bc