Windows 10: I can't remove my password Windows 10 Microsoft account

Discus and support I can't remove my password Windows 10 Microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to remove the password from my desktop at home. It won't let me because I logged into my microsoft account. I can't simply use a local account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gronaldo44, Oct 8, 2018.

1. I can't remove my password Windows 10 Microsoft account

I want to remove the password from my desktop at home. It won't let me because I logged into my microsoft account. I can't simply use a local account because the stupid system doesn't let me play my "Halo Wars 2" game I purchased unless I'm signed in on the account. The whole idea of me not being aloud to remove it is stupid to begin with. Whoever designed knows just as well as I do that if someone had intention to hack my PC and had it in physical form the password doesn't stop them in the slightest. It's just tedious and a false security. Please only require a password for accessing Microsoft apps not my whole PC. I ignored it at first, but this becomes exceedingly frustrating every time I boot my PC.

:)

gronaldo44, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Pyeti Win User

I can't remove my password Windows 10 Microsoft account

password on windows removal

http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

NT Password Reset will remove the password from your local administrator account (or any other account). Quite easy and straight forward to use.

Pyeti, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

I can't remove my password Windows 10 Microsoft account

1. I can't remove my password Windows 10 Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can't remove password

2. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work laptop just has a local account. Somehow my son's gaming account got associated with it. Now all this family settings stuff keeps popping up, and I want it all removed. In the email & accounts, there's my work account which is fine and my son's account, and all...
  3. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work laptop just has a local account. Somehow my son's gaming account got associated with it. Now all this family settings stuff keeps popping up, and I want it all removed. In the email & accounts, there's my work account which is fine and my son's account, and all...
  4. Can't type my Microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't type my Microsoft account password: In the login screen its written that my pin isn't available, asking me to set up a new pin when i click it, it needs my microsoft password and i know it but cant write it because of that ctfmon issue or not running. So now i can't even type my password and can't access to my...
  5. Can't type my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type my Microsoft account password: In the login screen its written that my pin isn't available, asking me to set up a new pin when i click it, it needs my microsoft password and i know it but cant write it because of that ctfmon issue or not running. So now i can't even type my password and can't access to my...
  6. Can't type my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't type my Microsoft account password

Can't type my Microsoft account password: Hi so I forgot my computer PIN, then I click "I forgot my pin" but I can't type my password in the field even with on screen keyboard. Can anyone solve this problem for me please...
  8. I can't remove my account on windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't remove my account on windows: Hello, I need help about my accountnot used that I need to remove because I deleted my Gmail account and that Gmail account is linked to my Microsoft account.I'm stuck at the "You need to verify your Identity" section and when I fill the form, it will just email me that it is...
  9. Can't remove a Microsoft Account

Can't remove a Microsoft Account: I have my Microsoft account as administrator on this computer and my brother needed to sign in to do some work. Now I want to change my pin but it says the computer's Institution the school from where his account is doesn't allow me to change the pin on my computer. I tryed...
  10. I can't remove a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't remove a Microsoft account: So i have thus old account and i really dont wanna know anything more about this account but i cant find how to remove Anyone knows how? submitted by /u/EnzonogueiraCosta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjulzx/i_cant_remove_a_microsoft_account/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remove my password window 10

2. windows 10 wont let me remove my password

3. remove microsoft login password windows 10

4. cant remove password windows 10,
  5. how to remove windows account from windows phone