Windows 10: I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting

Discus and support I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I randomly selected a second language when i was installing the windows, then i want to remove it, but i can't even see it in setting. My first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeMiao, Jan 17, 2019.

1. I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting

I randomly selected a second language when i was installing the windows, then i want to remove it, but i can't even see it in setting.

My first language is Chinese and second language is English.

I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting a2453937-0249-4d53-959c-e0661a614e4f?upload=true.png

:)

GeorgeMiao, Jan 17, 2019

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Cortana hangs with Australian language HI T

We would suggest performing these steps:

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Language
    • Select + Add Languages to add English (United States).
    • On the main Languages page, long press on English (Australia) and choose Remove. Afterwards, proceed restarting the phone by selecting the
      Restart phone button.
    On the next following steps, reverse back the process we did on the first 3 steps:

• Select + Add Languages to add English (Australia) and proceed with the download prompt.
    • Again on the main Languages page, long press on English (United States) and choose
      Remove, and restart phone.
    • Once the phone has restarted with the correct English (Australia)
      language, go back to Settings > Extras > Hey Cortana, and begin training
      Cortana again.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jan 17, 2019
  4. I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting

1. I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting - Similar Threads - can't remove second

2. I can't remove and installed language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove and installed language.: Hello!I can't remove an Installed language pack on my pc Its in Installed apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-and-installed-language/ed4feb58-6648-44b4-8890-c59116bd2d45
  3. I can't remove and installed language.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't remove and installed language.: Hello!I can't remove an Installed language pack on my pc Its in Installed apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-and-installed-language/ed4feb58-6648-44b4-8890-c59116bd2d45
  4. Removing language not shown in Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing language not shown in Settings: I'm using Windows 11 21H2.Currently, I have three language/keyboard settings available via the taskbar: English UK, Spanish Spain and English US.I wish to get rid of English US.I go to Time & Language > Language & region in Settings, and find that it only shows English UK.The...
  5. Remove Keyboard Language Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Keyboard Language Settings: In my language settings I've downloaded two packages: Hungarian and English.Both packages have been activated with only one single keyboard settings.My problem is the quick keyboard language selectors. At the moment I have 5 options instead of 2 from above. Quick keyboard...
  6. cant see my language in the settings

cant see my language in the settings: I'm trying to delete a language pack I have on my computer, English UK But when I go to the language settings and try to delete that pack, I don't see it.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Can't Remove Language

Can't Remove Language: Hello, I'm having some problems with language settings that I can't remove, when I press the windows button + space bar, it appears 4 languages, en-us and pt-br, and the other two is the same language but its a different format, the formats that I use is Portuguese Brazil...
  8. I can't see my AMD Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't see my AMD Settings: Hello. I have a problem. I have Ryzen 3 2200G and when i click right click on my desktop i can't see AMD Settings, I can't find settings in search too. I think it is because of drivers, i have 1903 version of Windows 10 Pro, and i have Ryzen 2000 ready on my motherboard so...
  9. Can't find second keyboard layout in settings to remove.

Can't find second keyboard layout in settings to remove.: I had English display language and Estonian keyboard layout. After windows update the English keyboard layout also came. When I try to remove the english keyboard from settings I can't find it. [ATTACH]...
  10. I can't set any language as default language

I can't set any language as default language: My windows 10 PC currently has French as its Default Language. I can't set any other languages as default. I uninstalled the French language, on my PC, and downloaded English (united-states). Normally, it is supposed to show "set as default" but it doesn't. All it says is...