Windows 10: i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer

Discus and support i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; today as i started my laptop with windows 10 home edition installed, 2 pop automatically appears and ask for permissions to make changes to this pc.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Khushali, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Khushali Win User

i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer

today as i started my laptop with windows 10 home edition installed, 2 pop automatically appears and ask for permissions to make changes to this pc. they were svchost.exe and explorer.exe. so i opened task manager and checked the startup apps and they were there. so i disabled the startup for these two apps. and when i open the file location there were no such apps available. these are the file path for svchost and explorer "c:\windows\resources\svchost.exe" and "c:\windows\resources\themes\explorer.exe" respectively.

NOTE THAT drive letter "c" is in small letter for both paths

and i have real time protection turned on in windows defender but it also is not able to detect these viruses.

here are some screen shots

i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer 7b2f6ecb-3d18-48c7-af0d-a34f9adfef27?upload=true.png
    i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer c43e092f-dfcb-41c0-b60a-d9145b4ef8e2?upload=true.png i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer e1769fd8-f884-4915-85c8-ecb665503c94?upload=true.png

and i doubt that it came from rufus sofware, because one day before i made a bootable pd from rufus and rufus and these two viruses contain same logo.

i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer 3e2e383e-f57a-4ff3-b999-7269c5df8344?upload=true.png

another thing u can see on third place from top in task manager. the file path as u can see is fake.

"C:\Program" Files *86......

how to resolve these issues.

your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

:)

Khushali, Jul 16, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jul 16, 2020
  3. My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?

My computer before using Windows 8.1 copyrighted, then update a free upgrade to Windows 10 Home copyrighted

Computer then virus infected should i reinstall Windows, I installed the wrong partition, my computer does not start

I out store thanks to reinstall

Store using USB to reinstall upgrade to Windows 10 Pro that does not tell me.

I later checked virus scanning and removal KMSpico and I understood store was deliberately reinstall Windows crack give me but do not tell me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not dare delete svchost.exe file and new reinstall Windows clean directly from the hard drive day September 6, 2016

But be for some time the file svchost.exe infected back?

I do not ever use the Norton Removal Tool and McAfee Removal Tool?

Thao Nguyen998, Jul 16, 2020
  4. i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer

My computer was compromised- virus svchost.exe?

I deleted 2 account Truong Loan and loan100

the you help, how remove virus svchost.exe??

Thao Nguyen998, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer

1. i can't remove svchost.exe and explorer.exe virus from my computer - Similar Threads - can't remove svchost

2. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  3. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  4. Is this .exe a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this .exe a virus ?: [ATTACH] Hey everybody today i just navigate to the Win10 folder and there a .exe which names and do the same work as notepad. I don't have idea . Is there a notepad.exe in Win10 folder but according me the notepad.exe is present inside the Sys32 Folder, is this .exe a...
  5. Can't Remove Win32.EXE ab.exe virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Remove Win32.EXE ab.exe virus: hello i can't seem to remove the Win32.exe ab.exe virus i went on Virustotal website and typed in my computer's ip address and it says 1 detecting files communicating with this ip address. and that's where it says the WIN32.EXE ab.exe virus i need to remove it. any help would...
  6. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  7. NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING (active conversation)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING (active conversation): WINDOWS DEFENDER OFFLINE SCAN AVG (https://www.avg.com/pt-br/remove-win32-neshta) REMOVED NESHATA.A VIRUS BUT NOW .EXE APPS NOT WORKING TASK MANAGER SAYS APPLICATION NOT FOUND CHROME SAYS YOULL NEED APP TO OPEN THIS .EXE AND I GAVE IT CHROME .EXE LOCATION IT WORKED FOR...
  8. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  9. exe virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d
  10. rundll32.exe detected as virus by Avast

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe detected as virus by Avast: Hi, I have a big issue i have all the time a popup coming from Avast saying it has detected a virus in rundll32.exe It comes when i open explorer or when set volume. Now the worst is that i cant even setup the playback devices for my Audio, when i try to go to sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost.exe explorer.exe virus

2. svchost & explorer.exe error

3. svchost.exe et explorer.exe supprimer

4. virus explorer.exe svchost.exe windows 10