Windows 10: I can't remove...

Discus and support I can't remove... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I recently uninstalled Chrome from my computer. The fact is that I can't delete the Chrome folder in HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Google and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheRealRedWolf, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I can't remove...

Hi. I recently uninstalled Chrome from my computer. The fact is that I can't delete the Chrome folder in HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Google and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Google. I looked further and saw that there was a string on both routes in a folder called com.microsoft.browsercore. The string is associated with a file hosted in Program Files \ Windows Security \ BrowserCore, called manifest.json. After several observations I discovered a program called BrowserCore.exe, which I read that was responsible for configuring Microsoft extensions in the browser or something like that. I tried to change my permissions for removing the string, but it turns out that I already had them all. Should I remove that key, or would it damage any files on my PC? How wold I do it?

I can't remove... 55f647bc-bcbd-4665-aecc-82be597b2dbd?upload=true.png I can't remove... 470a795a-68f8-412c-a982-45183a37f74c?upload=true.png I can't remove... 5a287791-1ca3-453f-8fac-c55297138759?upload=true.png

I can't remove... 72b0dec1-503f-456a-ad9b-0bcafe886107?upload=true.png

:)

TheRealRedWolf, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 9, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't remove... :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 9, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't remove...

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

I can't remove...

1. I can't remove... - Similar Threads - can't remove

2. Deactivated work or school account can't be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deactivated work or school account can't be removed: As you can see on the screenshot below, I'm signed in to two different Microsoft accounts on Windows 10. The first one is my personal account which I use for basically everything. The second one is my school account. I've signed in to the school account because it came with a...
  3. Can't remove a language from the language selector

Can't remove a language from the language selector: After updating I got a problem with extra language in the language selector list. It was not there before update and now I cannot remove it. In the language configuration screen I can see only two, the one I don't need is not present, so I cannot remove it. Here is the...
  4. Can't save/copy to Desktop, Documents, Videos, Music or Pictures after removing Norton...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't save/copy to Desktop, Documents, Videos, Music or Pictures after removing Norton...: I recently bough an Acer laptop that came pre-installed with a free trial of Norton Security After uninstalling Norton Security I have lost write access to the Documents, Pictures, Videos, Music and Desktop folders. I've been trying to get support from Acer, Nortand and...
  5. Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double accounts in Mail app, can't remove: I had to do a system restore, and when I opened the Microsoft Mail account, my accounts from before were showing up even though they were no longer connected via the Email & accounts tab in Windows Accounts Settings. I have readded the accounts, but there is no way to remove...
  6. Can't remove mcafee

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove mcafee: I have tried everything I can think of to remove mcafee. I have don't normal way. I have tried using the mcafee removing tool. I went to the actual folder in programs to delete it. I did all of that and did a clean boot. I only thing I havent done is a reset on the computer,...
  7. Ext HDD Can't remove file

in Windows 10 Support
    Ext HDD Can't remove file: Win10 1903 64 On my Ext HDD I have a windows.old file that was backed up before. I have tried resetting all the permissions and ownership but no luck. Every time I try to delete it, it begins...gets to 99% and then stops. I even tried moving it back to my pcPC from which it...
  8. Can't Remove Network Location from File Explorer

Can't Remove Network Location from File Explorer: I have an application that when installed, also created a network location in File Explorer. It was mapped to an S:\ drive and named Workplace. That application has been uninstalled, however, the network location is left behind. I can't delete it. I figure it needs to be...
  9. Can't find second keyboard layout in settings to remove.

Can't find second keyboard layout in settings to remove.: I had English display language and Estonian keyboard layout. After windows update the English keyboard layout also came. When I try to remove the english keyboard from settings I can't find it. [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't remove Hyper-V Virtual Hard Drive partition

Can't remove Hyper-V Virtual Hard Drive partition: I have used Hyper-V on this computer before and have since disabled it. I have a "PortableBaseLayer" Virtual Hard Drive partition that I can not find out how to remove. I went in to Program Data> Microsoft > Windows > Hyper-V and deleted the contents of this folder but the...