Windows 10: I can't remove...

Discus and support I can't remove... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I recently uninstalled Chrome from my computer. The fact is that I can't delete the Chrome folder in HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Google and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheRealRedWolf, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I can't remove...

Hi. I recently uninstalled Chrome from my computer. The fact is that I can't delete the Chrome folder in HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Google and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Google. I looked further and saw that there was a string on both routes in a folder called com.microsoft.browsercore. The string is associated with a file hosted in Program Files \ Windows Security \ BrowserCore, called manifest.json. After several observations I discovered a program called BrowserCore.exe, which I read that was responsible for configuring Microsoft extensions in the browser or something like that. I tried to change my permissions for removing the string, but it turns out that I already had them all. Should I remove that key, or would it damage any files on my PC? How wold I do it?

I can't remove... 55f647bc-bcbd-4665-aecc-82be597b2dbd?upload=true.png I can't remove... 470a795a-68f8-412c-a982-45183a37f74c?upload=true.png I can't remove... 5a287791-1ca3-453f-8fac-c55297138759?upload=true.png

I can't remove... 72b0dec1-503f-456a-ad9b-0bcafe886107?upload=true.png

:)

TheRealRedWolf, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 9, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't remove... :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 9, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't remove...

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

I can't remove...

1. I can't remove... - Similar Threads - can't remove

2. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  3. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  4. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  6. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  7. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  9. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  10. I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.

I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.: It's not showing under Settings. Can't remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-the-english-united-kingdom-on-my/54545d94-4395-4507-9f54-2b4faa91ecf7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. X:\Program Files\Windows Security\BrowserCore\manifest.json

2. com.microsoft.browsercore

3. kb4512508 cant uninstall

4. remove kb4512508