Windows 10: I Can't Rename My Pendrive

Discus and support I Can't Rename My Pendrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My father brought me a hp 64 GB pen drive do you want to see the pen drive here it is --->[ATTACH] I made a mistake that I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dr Arun Prakash S D, Apr 19, 2021.

1. I Can't Rename My Pendrive

My father brought me a hp 64 GB pen drive do you want to see the pen drive here it is ---> I Can't Rename My Pendrive ece5f03f-0a25-474f-b9b3-15a4adbaa0d6?upload=true.jpg I made a mistake that I used autorun to change the drive picture but I didn't format it to use the autorun. a few months later our t doesn't show the Pendrive So I googled how to format to fat 32 but it didn't work then my pen drive got corrupted so half of the storage is used even though I didn't. Store any files can anyone help me, please​

:)

Dr Arun Prakash S D, Apr 19, 2021

2. Rename - Pendrive

I cannot rename my pendrive. If I change it remains the same "USB DRIVE". I uninstalled and reinstalled usb drivers, nothing happened.

Maniveer.D, Apr 19, 2021
  3. amd5750m Win User
    rename inf

I have a 7670m 1gb driver crimson legacy, how to rename my 7670m (which in driver detects as 7600m) to 8670m?

I am something new in this I would appreciate it if you would give me all the steps since I am very interested

I use win 7

his is what I try to do but not rename these files

Does someone have a step for newbies?

this is more or less the idea in the link

16.101.X [Pre-GCN driver pack]

amd5750m, Apr 19, 2021
  4. I Can't Rename My Pendrive

Can't rename folder.

Thank you for following the steps. What we can try is using the Command Prompt to rename the folder. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "command prompt".
    • Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter this command: cd /X: (X represents the drive where the folder is).
    • Copy and paste this command after entering the first one: icacls * /T /Q /C /RESET.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows

Dennis Mop, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

I Can't Rename My Pendrive

1. I Can't Rename My Pendrive - Similar Threads - Can't Rename Pendrive

2. I Can't Rename My Pendrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Rename My Pendrive: My father brought me a hp 64 GB pen drive do you want to see the pen drive here it is ---> I made a mistake that I used autorun to change the drive picture but I didn't format it to use the autorun. a few months later our t doesn't show the Pendrive So I...
  3. I can't rename a file

I can't rename a file: so when I try to rename a folder it just closes like it just refreshed itself and I can't change it CPU: Intel Core I9 9900k GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Super Motherboard: TUF Gaming Z370+PLUS DIMM 32 GB DDR4 SSD Samsung 970 EVO 500gb...
  4. I Can't Rename My Pendrive

I Can't Rename My Pendrive: My father brought me a hp 64 GB pen drive do you want to see the pen drive here it is ---> I made a mistake that I used autorun to change the drive picture but I didn't format it to use the autorun. a few months later our t doesn't show the Pendrive So I...
  5. I can't rename folder

I can't rename folder: i can't rename my folder even i make a new folder[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-rename-folder/8ed71184-89b3-4822-b9f1-168ebe235361
  6. I can't rename the folder

I can't rename the folder: after the update my window 10. I can't rename the folder or I can't move the folder..this problem show [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-rename-the-folder/2b7d7977-8ab0-4260-b267-1154dfc1f626
  7. Rename - Pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rename - Pendrive: I cannot rename my pendrive. If I change it remains the same "USB DRIVE". I uninstalled and reinstalled usb drivers, nothing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-pendrive/b4f24f16-5500-47ac-9901-6e52461f1642
  8. My rename doesnt revert in my Pendrive Windows 10

My rename doesnt revert in my Pendrive Windows 10: I am able to change my pendrive name but the thing is it doesn't revert to the name and changes back to the default name how to solve it?? 128192
  9. Can't rename my hard drives i think?

Can't rename my hard drives i think?: Yea this is strange i tried renaming my 500 GB SSD i just popped in, i have total ownership administrator rights, BUT when i right click select properties type in new name Documents "msgbox you need permissions bla bla" press ok, BUT NO NAME CHANGE. hmm i tried my other hard...
  10. I have an issue with my pendrive.

I have an issue with my pendrive.: Today I plugged in my flash drive, but when I tried to open it, it said "Please insert a disk into (H" I just wanted to reinstall my Windows 10 from flash, because it became very slow, and I can format my SSD from startup when installing, and that is better way. Model:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant rename my usb drive

2. usb rename problem