Windows 10: i cant reply to anything on this website

Discus and support i cant reply to anything on this website in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; whenever i try to reply i see this:this quite literally means i cant respond to anything you guys send me to help me fix things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by someone-who-mods-windows, Jun 2, 2021.

1. i cant reply to anything on this website

whenever i try to reply i see this:this quite literally means i cant respond to anything you guys send me to help me fix things

:)

someone-who-mods-windows, Jun 2, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 2, 2021
  3. silkmaze Win User
    Cannot reach/access websites

Thanks for the reply Trumpet. Sorry I took so long to reply. I have been travelling and using a different laptop.

I carried out the steps you listed, unfortunately that solution did not work for me.I

'm going to see if there is anything else I can try before doing a reset and hope for the best.

silkmaze, Jun 2, 2021
  4. i cant reply to anything on this website

website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

i cant reply to anything on this website

1. i cant reply to anything on this website - Similar Threads - cant reply anything

2. i cant install anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant install anything: i cant install anything from mc store and nothing worked i even tried reinstalling windows from the settings error code: 0x80070005edit its downloading just not installing now i played leauge of legens and its says:...
  3. i cant install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install anything: i cant install anything from mc store and nothing worked i even tried reinstalling windows from the settings error code: 0x80070005edit its downloading just not installing now i played leauge of legens and its says:...
  4. i cant install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install anything: i cant install anything from mc store and nothing worked i even tried reinstalling windows from the settings error code: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-anything/0723bd47-6611-4d4d-b1e5-5259be5c08d6
  5. messages cant be replied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    messages cant be replied: what causes me to get a oooopps there was a issue for reply thanks I had issues with out look mail . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messages-cant-be-replied/65fb696b-4447-47f6-ab2f-83d2543621dc
  6. messages cant be replied

messages cant be replied: what causes me to get a oooopps there was a issue for reply thanks I had issues with out look mail . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messages-cant-be-replied/65fb696b-4447-47f6-ab2f-83d2543621dc
  7. I cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant hear anything: When ever im on a discord or google meet call. I cant hear other tabs or windows. I did change my mic setting to my laptop and output to headphones but then the mic quality is not the best. There is also a hands free option which i dont know about...
  8. I cant hear anything

I cant hear anything: When ever im on a discord or google meet call. I cant hear other tabs or windows. I did change my mic setting to my laptop and output to headphones but then the mic quality is not the best. There is also a hands free option which i dont know about...
  9. I cant download anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant download anything: I cant download anything because of something called "virus scan failed" even though i know for sure that the files I'm downloading are fine. this problem has been happing for a month now and i cant load games, pictures, videos or anything off google or Bing. i have the anti...
  10. I cant upgrade anything :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade anything :(: I cant upgrade roblox (which I want to play). I need an upgrade, but I have low disk space and I cant upgrade it :( :( :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade-anything/cf974f99-399c-4090-b84d-655a017328bf