Windows 10: i cant reset my laptop

Discus and support i cant reset my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently i tried to reset my laptop but for some reason it doesn't let me, it said that I need a 5.91 GB of free disk space, so I tried a run disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarilynCasanova, Jan 2, 2020.

1. i cant reset my laptop

Recently i tried to reset my laptop but for some reason it doesn't let me, it said that I need a 5.91 GB of free disk space, so I tried a run disk cleanup but it still doesn't work.

any help is appreciated and thank you.

:)

MarilynCasanova, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Jan 2, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 2, 2020
  4. i cant reset my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

i cant reset my laptop

1. i cant reset my laptop - Similar Threads - cant reset laptop

2. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  3. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  4. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant factory reset my laptop

I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  6. Cant Reset My Laptop

Cant Reset My Laptop: I cant reset my laptop. theres no recovery option in my settings i also use win 10 pro, i also tried to use admin command prompt and tried to manually reset my laptop it says "tbs.dll was not found reinstalling may fix this problem" i reinstalled it but the same problem...
  7. Cant Reset My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Reset My Laptop: I cant reset my laptop. theres no recovery option in my settings i also use win 10 pro, i also tried to use admin command prompt and tried to manually reset my laptop it says "tbs.dll was not found reinstalling may fix this problem" i reinstalled it but the same problem...
  8. Cant Reset My Laptop

9. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

i cant update and i cant reset my laptop: so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all files but when i want to reset my laptop, i always get error, i cant reset my laptop and update my windows, can somebody help?...
  10. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant factory reset my laptop: My computer has a weird problem on most games where it lags every 7 seconds or so. It's not my connection that's the problem so I thought I could factory reset my computer after trying many other things. Except, after resetting my computer so many times and trying everything...