Windows 10: I can’t reset my laptop

Discus and support I can’t reset my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So guys I’ve been trying to reset my laptop for a few hours now, I’ve watched many tutorials but a lot of them says the same thing and none of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SajidsToysReview, Dec 19, 2020.

1. I can’t reset my laptop

So guys I’ve been trying to reset my laptop for a few hours now, I’ve watched many tutorials but a lot of them says the same thing and none of the methods work for me. Everytime I try to reset it says “reset failed no changes were made” or something like that. I need to reset it cus it’s full of junk and my laptop has gotten so slow I can’t even delete them and plus there’s way too many to delete! Can you guys help please?

submitted by /u/SajidsToysReview
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SajidsToysReview, Dec 19, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t reset my laptop

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t reset my laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

I can’t reset my laptop

1. I can’t reset my laptop - Similar Threads - can’t reset laptop

2. I can’t reset my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t reset my pin: My pin won’t reset and it keeps coming up with a pop up saying if I keep trying a malwarer can gain access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pin/5d4e2c34-6673-46dc-9c75-e511b1d62c80
  3. I can’t reset my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t reset my pin: My pin won’t reset and it keeps coming up with a pop up saying if I keep trying a malwarer can gain access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pin/5d4e2c34-6673-46dc-9c75-e511b1d62c80
  4. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can’t reset my PC: I am trying to reset my PC but every time it show a message : “ there a was problem resetting your PC .no changes were made”then i ran a Startup Repair and got the message:” start up, couldn’t repair your PClog file: F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.bxt”what can i do...
  5. i can’t reset my PC

i can’t reset my PC: I am trying to reset my PC but every time it show a message : “ there a was problem resetting your PC .no changes were made”then i ran a Startup Repair and got the message:” start up, couldn’t repair your PClog file: F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.bxt”what can i do...
  6. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows

I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows: Factory reset windows now, it’s not able to install windows anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-laptop-and-now-i-cant-reinstall-windows/b7d06dc8-10e2-4148-9f40-36958e1b15f9
  8. I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and now I can’t reinstall windows: Factory reset windows now, it’s not able to install windows anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-laptop-and-now-i-cant-reinstall-windows/b7d06dc8-10e2-4148-9f40-36958e1b15f9
  9. I can’t reset my computer

I can’t reset my computer: When I try reset my computer it works until like 7% the. It says undoing changes and an error pops up saying there was a problem resetting your pc. I have tried many ways to fix it from which I found on YouTube but none of them work. Can someone pls help me I really need my...
  10. Can’t Reset Laptop at all?

Can’t Reset Laptop at all?: I have a fairly new asus laptop made in 2018 and was working great for a few months, but after a time the audio stopped working if their was nothing connected in (headphones), money has been tight so i was meaning to reset it to fix the audio issue then sell it, but no matter...