Windows 10: I cant reset my PC, Help

Discus and support I cant reset my PC, Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to reset my pc after my Partitions disapeard, i go to the advanced menu and all it lets me do is Continue to Windows 10 or use media drives, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alligator_021, Nov 23, 2019.

1. I cant reset my PC, Help

I tried to reset my pc after my Partitions disapeard, i go to the advanced menu and all it lets me do is Continue to Windows 10 or use media drives, i tried to do the same thing in settings under recovery, i wanted to keep the files so i selected that option. all it said ''There was a problem Resetting your PC''

Any Solutions?

:)

Alligator_021, Nov 23, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 23, 2019
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Nov 23, 2019
  4. I cant reset my PC, Help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

I cant reset my PC, Help

1. I cant reset my PC, Help - Similar Threads - cant reset Help

2. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help i cant reset my computer: I have an oyyu ubook 7 and I forgot the password to it, I have tried to reset my password but it says that I don't have a dedicated drive for it then I tried to reset it but it says I need additional free space even though I put in a 128GB sd card in it please help...
  3. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help i cant reset my computer: I have an oyyu ubook 7 and I forgot the password to it, I have tried to reset my password but it says that I don't have a dedicated drive for it then I tried to reset it but it says I need additional free space even though I put in a 128GB sd card in it please help...
  4. help i cant reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my pc: i tried to reset my pc > Keep My files then it says "Could Not find Recovery Environment" previously it got reset fine and quickly but it couldnt be reset this time i don't even have a usb and i am afraid that will it remove Product Key if i do reinstall from usb...
  6. i cant reset my pc.

i cant reset my pc.: today i am clone my hdd to ssd. so the ESP folder is generated and whenever I try to reset the pc it reject the proposal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pc/ea0b2f06-c046-4c75-b154-e99601f60046
  7. i cant reset my pc

i cant reset my pc: i have windows 10 and i would like to completely reset it but when i start to do so the and i get to the point where the pc resets and starts restarting it gets to about 3% and says that its unable to reset and that nothing was changed....
  8. I cant reset my PC.

I cant reset my PC.: Every time I try to reset my PC, I cannot. It tells me I need more space so it can reset, but I have freed up every available thing I can. The next step I can take that I think would be to start deleting files that run the computer. I have tried pretty much everything, and I...
  9. Help, cant reset pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, cant reset pc: I went to reset this pc and selected remove everything and it restarted my PC and nothing else happened, I waited, did it again, it restarted my PC again and it didn't remove anything. I waited for an hour and there were no notifications, so tl:dr my PC restarts when I...
  10. cant reset my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant reset my PC: I am going to sell my old PC and i was just going to reset it and when im trying to reset it the only things that pops up is no changes where made blablabla. And i have tried nearly everthing but nothing works does somebody know what the issue is. submitted by...