Windows 10: i cant reset my pc Windows 10

Discus and support i cant reset my pc Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; guys I cant reset my pc . it doesn't work. help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by james999_994, Jul 23, 2019.

1. i cant reset my pc Windows 10

guys I cant reset my pc . it doesn't work. help

:)

james999_994, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 23, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 23, 2019
  4. i cant reset my pc Windows 10

can i reset my pc from the os after downloadind windows 10 from the website

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Yes, you can reset the pc from windows 10 after updating I suggest you to refer the steps given below.

• To go start.

• Go to Settings.

• Click on Update & security.

• Click on Reset this PC.

I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the steps for reset pc and refer the options.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

i cant reset my pc Windows 10

1. i cant reset my pc Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant reset

2. I changed the Location of Downloads folder in C drive to F drive and now I cant reset its...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I changed the Location of Downloads folder in C drive to F drive and now I cant reset its...: I changed the location of "downloads from C;Users;_ownername_;Downloads to F drive Right click downloads->properties->location->Move->F drive. Now, I want to change it to the default locationC;Users;_ownername_;Downloads. But i cant do it now. It shows like that in the...
  3. I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back: I reset my computer and i cant install Minecraft bedrock on my pc anymore and i have looked in library and it wasn't there any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-and-i-cant-get-minecraft/c8d75d20-550b-416a-bd00-252049a5ee81
  4. Cant open downloaded app after PC reset.

Cant open downloaded app after PC reset.: So as the title says, I had to reset my PC because of the dreaded UNinstalling updates loop, after 4 days I gave up and reset the damn thing. Thing is i ran into an error I've never had before, Im trying to install TradingView, the desktop version and when I finish...
  5. i cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my pc: i tried to reset my pc > Keep My files then it says "Could Not find Recovery Environment" previously it got reset fine and quickly but it couldnt be reset this time i don't even have a usb and i am afraid that will it remove Product Key if i do reinstall from usb...
  6. My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC Is completely done. Please help. Cant reset my PC. Full details explained.: I ran AMD Driver Utility to remove all my GPU drivers and now my PC is dead. It bsods all the time and I've been trying for 3 hours to fix it. I reset the pc in windows recovery and it gave me an error stating it couldn't be finished. I tried doing a full on reset to delete...
  7. BSOD: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED -no safemode -cant reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED -no safemode -cant reset: Hi all, I was playing Tekken and everything was fine. I go to close Spotify and it won’t close. I notice I can’t close or open anything. I thought it might be best if I restart my PC. Now it just BSODs on startup. Startup repair doesn’t do anything. I’ve tried chkdsk, it...
  8. MY LAPTOP IS MESSING UP I HAD TO FACTORY RESET IT AND I CANT DO ANYTHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MY LAPTOP IS MESSING UP I HAD TO FACTORY RESET IT AND I CANT DO ANYTHING: I reset my laptop cause i had to and when it booted back up i lost the windows store app and i cant find it or reinstall it. I cant reinstall discord or anything else because every **** time i try this pops up "There’s a problem with this app. Reinstall the application from...
  9. CANT RESET SETTINGS

CANT RESET SETTINGS: i reset my setting but after doing that i entered my previous email which i had and again all the settings, wallpapers remained same i want to reset my settings also! and also more one problem in windows 8 the bootup was fast but in windows10 bootup is very slow...
  10. black screen shows cant show this vga mode,plz reset 1920*1080@60HZ

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    black screen shows cant show this vga mode,plz reset 1920*1080@60HZ: I try to go to safe mode in order to change the revelution or uninstall the vga driver however,i failed to go to safe mode i power on and power off so many times but the pc cant go into safe mode pc' system is win10 plz help me thanks a lot...