Windows 10: I can't reset my system

Discus and support I can't reset my system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried resetting my system after I update my window 10 home. A whole lot of things have happened since I did that. The max processor speed has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chukwujike, Jul 23, 2021.

1. I can't reset my system

I have tried resetting my system after I update my window 10 home. A whole lot of things have happened since I did that. The max processor speed has been reduced, my system is way slower than I used to, some apps are going bunkers without warning. I have tried resetting it and recovering to a past date. If I do that, it prepares to perform the action, the screen goes blank and it restarts. Sometimes, it hangs. I would have to force shutdown to make it start up. And yes, I know how to access the advanced recovery options and also how to get the reset option on the recovery tab in settings. This

:)

chukwujike, Jul 23, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't reset my system :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 23, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

I can't reset my system

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

Thema:

I can't reset my system

1. I can't reset my system - Similar Threads - can't reset system

2. I can't reset my pin!?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't reset my pin!?: When I try to login I get a msg "your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again." Under that it says "set up my PIN". When I click on that it takes me to a screen that says I have to be connected to the...
  3. I can't reset my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reset my pin: I'm having the absolute worst time with this completely unnecessary security system that you have in place. I am trying to access my game pass and even though I login just fine with my email and password it's also mandatory that I add a pin number which I have no idea a why...
  4. I can't reset my windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reset my windows.: I cant reset my windows 10 computer.When i try to reset my pc its says "Something went wrong."I dont have USBSystem: 4GB Ram.CPU: Intel CORE I3 7th genThat all i can list.Discord: Webaconsys#7519I dont think you guys use discord anyways i giveI am afk also...
  5. I can't reset my windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't reset my windows.: I cant reset my windows 10 computer.When i try to reset my pc its says "Something went wrong."I dont have USBSystem: 4GB Ram.CPU: Intel CORE I3 7th genThat all i can list.Discord: Webaconsys#7519I dont think you guys use discord anyways i giveI am afk also...
  6. I can't Reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Reset my PC: Whenever I try to Reset my PC in any way it always BSODs System Service Exception, I tried to update my PC but there's also an error 0x800b0003. I tried to do stuff in the Safe Environment but when I press anything in there it restarts the PC. The weird thing with resetting...
  7. I can't reset my pc!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reset my pc!: I have been trying to get rid of this pop up for two days now. I've watched videos, read articles online, even had my dad try to help me and I am at a loss on how to try to fix this. A lot of the videos said to do something with sfc and dism but none of those work either...
  8. I can't access my UEFI or reset my system

I can't access my UEFI or reset my system: After recently updating my operating system to windows 10, I can't access my UEFI nor reset my system. I've tried to access the UEFI using the normal procedures but it restarts and hangs. It doesn't boot completely. I would have to force shutdown it for it to work properly....
  9. My windows will not boot and I can't reset it in the system recovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows will not boot and I can't reset it in the system recovery: So yesterday I open my laptop and it says "The selected boot device failed. Press <Enter> to continue." It also makes this weird clicking noise which I am pretty sure is from thw hard disk. The first thing I did was to try to find a fix but nothing I found online seemed to...
  10. Can't reset system

Can't reset system: I have a Windows 8 HP laptop that was upgraded to Windows 10 a few years ago. I just finally dug it out to play been laying around since 2017some games and decided to reset it, but it always ended up reverting the changes. Then i tried to reinstall it using media tools and a...