Windows 10: I can't resize the computer screen size back.

Discus and support I can't resize the computer screen size back. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,My dad used my computer for something yesterday and today when I turned on the computer I saw that the computer screen size has been resized.I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by angelo hong, Dec 3, 2022.

1. I can't resize the computer screen size back.

Hello,My dad used my computer for something yesterday and today when I turned on the computer I saw that the computer screen size has been resized.I've tried many times to change the hz and the screen resolution but nothing worked.Here are some screenshots of my problem.The red color is the problem that I want it to be deleted.As you can see my computer screen is blocked by these 2 gray columns near it and I don't know how to cancel these columns.

:)

angelo hong, Dec 3, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

resizing screen view size

Hi,

One possible reason why this is happening to your screen may be due to driver incompatibility. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We would also suggest that you download and install the latest graphics card driver compatible with your current Windows 10 version from your computer manufacturer's website. Once you have downloaded the driver, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Click on Display adapters to show your graphics card.
    • Right click on your graphics card and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Once your computer has booted back up, install the driver that you have downloaded.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Dec 3, 2022
  3. TIGR Win User
    Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

TIGR, Dec 3, 2022
  4. I can't resize the computer screen size back.

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

I can't resize the computer screen size back.

1. I can't resize the computer screen size back. - Similar Threads - can't resize computer

2. Resize Taskbar & Time size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resize Taskbar & Time size: Is there any way to resize the taskbar in Windows 11? Too big for me.What about changing the time size? It's pretty small and I'd like it to be a bit bigger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-taskbar-time-size/492c87d3-9148-4430-9142-741c849c5201
  3. Resize Taskbar & Time size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resize Taskbar & Time size: Is there any way to resize the taskbar in Windows 11? Too big for me.What about changing the time size? It's pretty small and I'd like it to be a bit bigger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-taskbar-time-size/492c87d3-9148-4430-9142-741c849c5201
  4. I can't resize the computer screen size back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't resize the computer screen size back.: Hello,My dad used my computer for something yesterday and today when I turned on the computer I saw that the computer screen size has been resized.I've tried many times to change the hz and the screen resolution but nothing worked.Here are some screenshots of my problem.The...
  5. I can't resize the computer screen size back.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't resize the computer screen size back.: Hello,My dad used my computer for something yesterday and today when I turned on the computer I saw that the computer screen size has been resized.I've tried many times to change the hz and the screen resolution but nothing worked.Here are some screenshots of my problem.The...
  6. Resize screen

Resize screen: How and where can resize Candy crush friends in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-screen/2427a991-54b2-4a9a-8671-c2064b9e6ec6
  7. I can't resize the windows

I can't resize the windows: If I try to resize my windows, it gets smaller while I'm moving it, but when I let go, it only goes to half screen, or full screen. The downsize button doesn't work. How do I fix this? I tried to deactivate SNAP, and nothing happened....
  8. Going Back to Full-Screen Size

Going Back to Full-Screen Size: While typing, the screen size on my computer went from full-size to shorter with large tabs (containing a minimized version of the content). I don't know how that happened. I want to go back to full screen size and the small tabs....
  9. How do I resize the taskbar Icon back to its original size

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I resize the taskbar Icon back to its original size: After upgrading to Windows 10 ver.1803.xxx the Icons on the Taskbar get very large when opening the corresponding app. As you can see on the screenshot the 2 apps that are open, Total Commander & Chrome, appear as very wide Icons on the Taskbar. With multiple apps open it...
  10. Resizing Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing Screen: I have tried to get my screen to resize by changing the Tablet setting to desktop and asking to be notified if that is changed automatically. I still cant get my screen to resize by clicking the overlapping squares next to the X at the top right of the screen. I am totally...