Windows 10: i can't respond to e-mails on my aol app/mail account

Discus and support i can't respond to e-mails on my aol app/mail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I never had this problem before today. windows 7 had an option to restore to a prior date, but I cant find one on this dell windows 10 os... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tmusicman, Mar 11, 2019.

1. tmusicman Win User

i can't respond to e-mails on my aol app/mail account

I never had this problem before today. windows 7 had an option to restore to a prior date, but I cant find one on this dell windows 10 os

:)

tmusicman, Mar 11, 2019

2. I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown i can't respond to e-mails on my aol app/mail account :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Mar 11, 2019
  3. raygo1975 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

i can't respond to e-mails on my aol app/mail account [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Mar 11, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Advice needed : New e-mail account

To add to this.. Many free services "read" your e-mail to deliver targeted advertising. I put read in quotation marks because it's not that group of popular girls from high school snickering to themselves while they read your e-mail, it's a computer. That computer looks for keywords. If it sees "pool" and "barbeque", you're probably going to get ads for lawn chairs and tiki torches. Maybe your e-mail was "Barbeque the bodies in the pool. We can't have the cops find them." Google doesn't know. Google doesn't care.
    In return for this, you get an incredibly secure e-mail account with zero maintenance.

If you would prefer not to have even Google's computers poke through your messages, you can buy a Google for Work account ($5 a month). Honestly, kind of worth it even for a personal account.

Thema:

1. i can't respond to e-mails on my aol app/mail account - Similar Threads - can't respond mails

2. Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook: i have a Windows 11 Dell XPS computer 2021 and am finding it hard to set up Verizon/AOL e-mail on either the home Windows e-mail app or in the Office Outlook e-mail app.I know that since Verizon's e-mail migration to AOL there came some changes about June or July of this year...
  3. Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verizon/AOL e-mail setup for Windows Mail app and Outlook: i have a Windows 11 Dell XPS computer 2021 and am finding it hard to set up Verizon/AOL e-mail on either the home Windows e-mail app or in the Office Outlook e-mail app.I know that since Verizon's e-mail migration to AOL there came some changes about June or July of this year...
  4. Mail App and AOL Issues

Mail App and AOL Issues: Good Morning. I have just purchased a new laptop and starting to go through and set it all up. I have gone into the Mail App to add my e-mail accounts, all of which are AOL. I have managed to upload one of them, sort off, its still not showing all of my e-mails but some are...
  5. Printed e-mail from my aol linked e-mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printed e-mail from my aol linked e-mail account: Yesterday when I went to print an e-mail off from my linked aol e-mail account synced with the Windows 10 e-mail app, they were so small you could hardly read them!! I've rung EPSON about the printer and they thought it might be to do with the printer settings in Windows...
  6. Aol Verizon E Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aol Verizon E Mail: I had an Email account by Verizon serviced by aol. I can no longer access that E Mail. What happened and can I recover my E mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-verizon-e-mail/08f2408e-a692-4337-8f8a-fcab3ccd0a39
  7. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...
  8. aol mail

aol mail: I can't get my aol mail in my new laptop, I have changed password several times and reset the mail calander. I might add that mail is not in the sync catagory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail/7b31d873-0a4a-453a-a4b3-b664f8ee4101
  9. Aol Mail and Email App

Aol Mail and Email App: How can I add my aol email account to the email app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-and-email-app/508e8665-83ff-42f4-bc31-f43620de3cba
  10. aol mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    aol mail account: I cannot access my aol email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail-account/0db8278e-cfec-4c46-8e17-2f3cb8b505a6