Windows 10: I can't retrieve old emails

Discus and support I can't retrieve old emails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't retrieve old emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-retrieve-old-emails/c0dd652c-deec-42cf-ad01-ef7852ca79b0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FELECIALAURY, Jan 20, 2022.

1. I can't retrieve old emails

I can't retrieve old emails

:)

FELECIALAURY, Jan 20, 2022

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Outlook email search doesn't retrieve old emails

Dear Everyone,

When I search for old Outlook emails using my Lumia 900, only some of the emails are retrieved. Many very old emails are retrieved, but a lot of emails that are only a few weeks old fail to get retrieved, even though they clearly satisfy the search criteria
    and are still in my inbox on the server. My settings on the phone are correct, with settings set to search forever.

Any insight appreciated.

I am using a Nokia Lumia 900 with Windows Phone 7.5, latest update.

Player077505172, Jan 20, 2022
  4. I can't retrieve old emails

retrieving old emails on windows 10

Hello,

I am having some trouble retrieving old e-mails storede in the computer.

When I open Courrier it only shows the e-mails that are stored in my external mail box.

How can I read old emails stored in the computer?

Thank you

Jean MarieLannelongue, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

I can't retrieve old emails

1. I can't retrieve old emails - Similar Threads - can't retrieve old

2. Need to retrieve Learning Path accomplishments from old email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to retrieve Learning Path accomplishments from old email: Hey,I go let go from a company in January and I was on some Microsoft Learning Paths. Unfortunately, I did not link that profile to my personal email and I cannot log in to old work email to retrieve my accomplishments. I was hoping that someone could help me. My old email...
  3. Need to retrieve Learning Path accomplishments from old email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to retrieve Learning Path accomplishments from old email: Hey,I go let go from a company in January and I was on some Microsoft Learning Paths. Unfortunately, I did not link that profile to my personal email and I cannot log in to old work email to retrieve my accomplishments. I was hoping that someone could help me. My old email...
  4. I can't retrieve old emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't retrieve old emails: I can't retrieve old emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-retrieve-old-emails/c0dd652c-deec-42cf-ad01-ef7852ca79b0
  5. I can't retrieve old emails

I can't retrieve old emails: I can't retrieve old emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-retrieve-old-emails/c0dd652c-deec-42cf-ad01-ef7852ca79b0
  6. older email retrieval

older email retrieval: When I have to look for older emails by clicking "search online" in the mail app, the old emails load in the side bar. However, when I try to click on an email to view it, the emails in the side bar systematically collapse and disappear as though they were being deleted until...
  7. Retrieving Windows old files

in Windows 10 Support
    Retrieving Windows old files: Had a disaster yesterday when an update crashed my main desktop. So I ended up doing a clean install and worst of all have been a bit lazy backing up my stuff. So what I would like to know is there any way of retrieving those old files from the previous installation?? Any...
  8. retrieving lost emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    retrieving lost emails: How do I retrieve 2 emails that were sent but never arrived at their destination? They do not appear in the sent box, trash, anywhere. After I sent the first one, I was prompted for a password but couldn't supply the one they wanted. I sent another email to the same...
  9. How to i retrieve these emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to i retrieve these emails?: I just up-graded my HP PRODESK tower on 12-12-2019 paid a local computer store for this service from Windows 7 to Windows 10 >I had apx.1800 emails on my computer with Windows 7. Now that i have Windows 10, i can do emails but not see my saved emails, which were stored on...
  10. retrieving old emails on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    retrieving old emails on windows 10: Hello, I am having some trouble retrieving old e-mails storede in the computer. When I open Courrier it only shows the e-mails that are stored in my external mail box. How can I read old emails stored in the computer? Thank you...