Windows 10: I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer

Discus and support I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed OldNewExplorer on my Windows 10 PC, but I now cannot revert all changes made by the program. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 1-UP GAMER, May 1, 2019.

1. I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer

I recently installed OldNewExplorer on my Windows 10 PC, but I now cannot revert all changes made by the program. Can anyone help?

:)

1-UP GAMER, May 1, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, May 1, 2019
  3. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, May 1, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer :cool:

jmcslob, May 1, 2019
Thema:

I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer

1. I Can't Revert The Effects Of Old New Explorer - Similar Threads - Can't Revert Effects

2. How can I revert to the old MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I revert to the old MS Paint?: I do not need any of the layers features, and when I cut, it totally removing the background instead of just painting it white is really messing me up. I just want to revert to the old version. Or can someone at least help me make it so when I cut, it makes it white....
  3. How can I revert to the old MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert to the old MS Paint?: I do not need any of the layers features, and when I cut, it totally removing the background instead of just painting it white is really messing me up. I just want to revert to the old version. Or can someone at least help me make it so when I cut, it makes it white....
  4. Reverting setting for File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reverting setting for File Explorer: I want to delete unnecessary files from my external hard drive recycle bin to get more space in the hard drive. I do have the instructions as to how to do that. But my question is: After you delete these files, how do you revert the File Explorer settings to normal. After all...
  5. Revert to old search window

in Cortana
    Revert to old search window: After updating windows, the search window changed. By search window I mean the window which opens after starting to type something with the start menu opened. The new window uses more space and it is not connected to the edge of the screen. I have searched online and the only...
  6. revert File Explorer to original

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    revert File Explorer to original: My File Explorer is messed up completely. I store very few items but suddenly IF I am able to download anything in Edge I am unable to find it anywhere in the folders listed in navigation. And the navigation left pane lists every folder category: Quick Access, This Pc, One...
  7. How do I get the new format File Explorer to revert to the old format for the Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get the new format File Explorer to revert to the old format for the Documents folder?: The Documents folder displays in a way that will never work for me by date of last use. The other folders display just as they always have. I need the Documents folder to do the same. I am desperate. I use my laptop computer strictly for genealogy. I have no idea when I...
  8. Revert to old windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Revert to old windows?: I had to wipe windows to remove some issues I was having. I now have windows 10 2004, but I need to have windows 1909 or 1903. Is there anyway I can revert? (Trying to revert in the settings wont work because I completely wiped windows before instead of updating. submitted...
  9. How to revert to the old instant search in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to revert to the old instant search in file explorer?: Hello, I know alot of people have issues with windows 10 and don’t like it but for what I do with it, alot of the inconvenience didn’t bother me. I have auto updates on and I update to the latest version of windows as it comes it and so I woke up today to the new search box...
  10. Reverting to old search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reverting to old search bar: Hi, My search bar changed to a new form (see picture below) without my intervention. How can I reduce its size (around the size of the box that shows when you click on the Cortana button)? Thank you. [ATTACH]...