Windows 10: I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

Discus and support I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure how this works, I assume yall can see my laptop info; I am running windows 10, I have an 850 G1. I want to play some game with my touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alexanderz, Mar 7, 2018.

1. I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

Not sure how this works, I assume yall can see my laptop info;
    I am running windows 10, I have an 850 G1.

I want to play some game with my touchpad and the left and right click. I solved not being able to use my touch pad while typing. But now I need help clicking while holding keys.

thank you.

:)

alexanderz, Mar 7, 2018
  2. MoJo 420 Win User

Switch bilingual keyboard to English language on Windows 10.

I just discovered if you push on the windows key and then the space bar your keyboard will type the ? and not the French e. Found out by having my cursor over the keyboard word ENG on the left side of the bottom tool bar

MoJo 420, Mar 7, 2018
  3. Entegy Win User
    HTC HD7 Windows Phone 7: Where's the Asterisk/Star?

When the keyboard is up, press the "&123" button in the bottom left. Now press the Right arrow key (it's where shift is on the letter keyboard) you will see more symbols, including the asterisk, which is one key over from the Right Arrow key (which has
    become a Left arrow key)

Entegy, Mar 7, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

spunk, Mar 7, 2018
Thema:

I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

1. I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard. - Similar Threads - cant right left

2. Left click also right clicks sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left click also right clicks sometimes: If I hold left click, then sometimes, it right clicks as well. I'm only touching the left mouse button, and yes, my primary buttons aren't switched. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling most of my mouse drivers and restarting my PC. Please send help....
  3. false key press ecen when keyboard is unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    false key press ecen when keyboard is unplugged: i just recently have this issued where my desktop think im pressing up on the keyboard. I even tried unplugging and shutting down/restart my computer and it's still doing the samething. i cant use chrome or use and of the icon on the deaktop becuz it move back up/scroll...
  4. Pressing enter opens right click menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pressing enter opens right click menu: For some reason, it just happened randomly, every time I press the enter key on any software I'm on, it opens up a menu that should only open when I right click. This happens on word, google chrome, discord. I'm very confused as to how to fix this...
  5. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click.: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...
  6. i cant press left shift and space in the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant press left shift and space in the same time: when i,m playing a game i cant press left shift button and space button at the same time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-cant-press-left-shift-and-space-in-the-same-time/6c390170-07f5-45cf-b515-2ab3b4d75383
  7. My left ctrl key stopped working, and the right ctrl key is pressing both keys

My left ctrl key stopped working, and the right ctrl key is pressing both keys: Hello fellow members, so I recently bought a new keyboard because I got a gaming PC, and probably 2 weeks into using this keyboard, during gameplay. the left ctrl key for some reason stopped working, and all of a sudden both ctrl keys were being pressed at the same time (and...
  8. Cannot click while pressing keyboard key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot click while pressing keyboard key: From a few months ago I realized that I cannot click while I press any key of the keyboard. I don't know why but I'm really feeling bad while playing game on PC, because I cannot click while moving. I tried to edit registry because the setting was removed on some update,...
  9. How to make keyboard not light up (if i press a key) when my PC is off

How to make keyboard not light up (if i press a key) when my PC is off: when my computer is completely off sometimes I accidently press a keyboard key and then my keyboard starts to light up and there is no way to turn it off unless I unplug my keyboard or turn my PC on and turn it back off. The same thing happens to my mouse. How can I not...
  10. Left click not working when a key is held down on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click not working when a key is held down on the keyboard: I am having an issue where the left click on my mouse does not work while I hold down a key on my keyboard. I have looked through all the settings and cannot figure out a solution. 31889

Users found this page by searching for:

1. left click cant keyboard windows 10

2. when i left click on my keypad