Windows 10: I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

Discus and support I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure how this works, I assume yall can see my laptop info; I am running windows 10, I have an 850 G1. I want to play some game with my touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alexanderz, Mar 7, 2018.

1. I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

Not sure how this works, I assume yall can see my laptop info;
    I am running windows 10, I have an 850 G1.

I want to play some game with my touchpad and the left and right click. I solved not being able to use my touch pad while typing. But now I need help clicking while holding keys.

thank you.

:)

alexanderz, Mar 7, 2018
  2. MoJo 420 Win User

Switch bilingual keyboard to English language on Windows 10.

I just discovered if you push on the windows key and then the space bar your keyboard will type the ? and not the French e. Found out by having my cursor over the keyboard word ENG on the left side of the bottom tool bar

MoJo 420, Mar 7, 2018
  3. Entegy Win User
    HTC HD7 Windows Phone 7: Where's the Asterisk/Star?

When the keyboard is up, press the "&123" button in the bottom left. Now press the Right arrow key (it's where shift is on the letter keyboard) you will see more symbols, including the asterisk, which is one key over from the Right Arrow key (which has
    become a Left arrow key)

Entegy, Mar 7, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

spunk, Mar 7, 2018
Thema:

I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard.

1. I cant right and left click when pressing keys on my keyboard. - Similar Threads - cant right left

2. Why does any window close when I press , Left click and Right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does any window close when I press , Left click and Right click: Sometimes I play video games when I aim, I press right click and then left click to shoot. Soon after the window closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-any-window-close-when-i-press-left-click/a4426fa5-f0c3-4acd-8410-3d151a521abe
  3. Why does any window close when I press , Left click and Right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does any window close when I press , Left click and Right click: Sometimes I play video games when I aim, I press right click and then left click to shoot. Soon after the window closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-any-window-close-when-i-press-left-click/a4426fa5-f0c3-4acd-8410-3d151a521abe
  4. Left click not working when keys are pressed down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click not working when keys are pressed down: Hey all, I have a problem with my computer. I was playing Doom Eternal and it just randomly crashes out of nowhere. I didn't think much of it and reloaded it and I now have an issue. Whenever I have a key held down on my keyboard and a few seconds afterwards, the left click...
  5. Left click not working when keys are pressed down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left click not working when keys are pressed down: Hey all, I have a problem with my computer. I was playing Doom Eternal and it just randomly crashes out of nowhere. I didn't think much of it and reloaded it and I now have an issue. Whenever I have a key held down on my keyboard and a few seconds afterwards, the left click...
  6. When i press the right alt key on my keyboard the left control gets registered pressed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i press the right alt key on my keyboard the left control gets registered pressed?: So some days ago i pressed some kind of keybind that made my keyboard typ "zxcv" when i pressed L and i couldn't figure out what was wrong so i flipped my keyboard around so it pressed all the buttons on my keyboard a few times and then the alt key got messed up so it presses...
  7. Left click not working while pressing right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click not working while pressing right click: Well, I tried to play on a random FPS game, and when I try to do a scope, I press right-click, but when I click the left button on my touchpad, it doesn't work. I tried to reset the settings to their default but still, not working. anyone pls help me...
  8. when i hold right click and press left click my google pops up

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i hold right click and press left click my google pops up: when i hold right click and press left click my google pops up how do I turn that off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-hold-right-click-and-press-left-click-my/51bc815c-8bc0-4968-a2e8-103d9f030adf
  9. When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens

When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix the problem bit cant find a solution my mouse woeks fine when im running safe mode and i also tried didsabling human interfaces in task manager but then when i hold right and keft click the left click wont register the only other...
  10. MOUSEKEYS. Why cant I press up and "click" at the same time? But it works for left, right...

MOUSEKEYS. Why cant I press up and "click" at the same time? But it works for left, right...: I am using mousekeys; the numpad to control the mouse. These are the controls on the numpad: 5: click 8: up 4: left 6: right 2: Down I need to be able to click (five) and move at the same time. For left, right and down, it works fine - i can move and click. But when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. left click cant keyboard windows 10

2. when i left click on my keypad