Windows 10: I can't right click on any file.

Discus and support I can't right click on any file. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Folluck1199, Oct 24, 2021.

1. I can't right click on any file.

My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping.

:)

Folluck1199, Oct 24, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 24, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't right click on any file. :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 24, 2021
  4. I can't right click on any file.

Right Clicking on a file

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Below are the steps on how to create Mail Recipient in the Sent To list.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type in the Search bar %appdata%\microsoft\windows\sendto

3. Right Click on the space in the middle of the window

4. Click New.

5. Click Text Document

6. Open the txt file in notepad, type in there 'Mail', and save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail"

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

I can't right click on any file.

1. I can't right click on any file. - Similar Threads - can't right click

2. I can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  3. I can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  4. I'm can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  5. I'm can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  6. I'm can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File explorer can't open photos or videos or right click any files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer can't open photos or videos or right click any files.: Whenever I try to open a photo or video in file explorer it doesn't work and it doesn't give me an error. It just keeps loading and then I can't click anything in file explorer since its loading and I have to close it. All the file explorer fixes I can find online are just...
  8. Windows explorer doesn't respond if I click any file or do right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows explorer doesn't respond if I click any file or do right click: Hi, Please help me with this my windows explorer doesnt respond if I left click or right click any file. I can't open anything as administrator. I tried doing system scan but it showed- "You must be an administrator running a console session in order to use the sfc...
  9. Re; a problem with right clicking on any file

in Windows 10 Support
    Re; a problem with right clicking on any file: This is on a Gateway laptop NV570P-18U OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. It doesn't mater what file or folder that I right click on. The menu is very slow to come up. And sometimes the blue circle just sits there and goes around and around and that's it. I have researched this problem...
  10. Can't right click and drag or copy files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click and drag or copy files: I recently lost the ability to right click and copy files to a separate folder or the desktop. I have tried several of the fixes posted online but with no luck....