Windows 10: I can't run my app cause been block by administrator

Discus and support I can't run my app cause been block by administrator in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there, can I ask a question please ?. Just now I try to use one of my app, last my app is blocked by administrator with protection reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AhmedYasser428, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I can't run my app cause been block by administrator

Hello there, can I ask a question please ?.

Just now I try to use one of my app, last my app is blocked by administrator with protection reason and I can't run it.

what supposed I do to fix it ?.

thank you for the time

:)

AhmedYasser428, Apr 25, 2019
  2. byu1 Win User

an administrator has blocked you from running this app

I am trying out this 'getprivate' software and it installed correctly. When it run for first time it has no problem. when I close the windows, next time I launch it, it won't open, a window pop up, 'an administrator has blocked your from this app.

I did some research on web about this error. I tried turned off user control, change user type from administrator to limited. still doing the same.

any suggestions??

3. "An administrator has blocked you from running this app"

Hi Abhinav,

Based on the description that you provided, there are settings that we need to configure to resolve this concern. However, we need to do some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this issue. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • When did you notice about this issue?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the following:

• Right-click on Start menu.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) and type: net user administrator /active:yes.
    • Press Enter.

Doing the steps above will activate your user as the administrator of the computer. Once done, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Apr 25, 2019
  4. I can't run my app cause been block by administrator

Getting "An administrator has blocked you from running this app" error when running McAfee

I have a mcafee and I'm trying to run it on my laptop but it wont run it says 'an administrator has blocked you from running this app'. I got hp laptop windows10 and I'm the admin. I tried some few steps that I found from the forum but it didn't work.

Original subject: administrator block

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

PauletteCardano, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

I can't run my app cause been block by administrator

1. I can't run my app cause been block by administrator - Similar Threads - can't run app

2. Run as Administrator results in "This app had been blocked by your system administrator"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Administrator results in "This app had been blocked by your system administrator": Hello, I'm configuring a new ASUS laptop, Windows 11 Pro, connected to AzureAD via the end user account, set up by my Global Admin account. When I'm logged in as the end user, "Run as Administrator" will not prompt to enter my admin credentials, instead I get "This app had...
  3. Run as Administrator results in "This app had been blocked by your system administrator"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Administrator results in "This app had been blocked by your system administrator": Hello, I'm configuring a new ASUS laptop, Windows 11 Pro, connected to AzureAD via the end user account, set up by my Global Admin account. When I'm logged in as the end user, "Run as Administrator" will not prompt to enter my admin credentials, instead I get "This app had...
  4. this app has been blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this app has been blocked by administrator: start menu , setting and other basic Microsoft software and options can't run and give me the below errorthis app has been blocked by administratorhow to fix it in windows 11 IOT enterpriser...
  5. this app has been blocked by administrator

this app has been blocked by administrator: start menu , setting and other basic Microsoft software and options can't run and give me the below errorthis app has been blocked by administratorhow to fix it in windows 11 IOT enterpriser...
  6. This App has been blocked by System Administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App has been blocked by System Administrator.: Dear Techs,Is there any major changes in Microsoft defender services?Cause we are facing an issue regarding to This App has been blocked by System Administrator.unable to find taskbar clipboard then When we click on windows security – action recommended – it shows display...
  7. This App has been blocked by System Administrator.

This App has been blocked by System Administrator.: Dear Techs,Is there any major changes in Microsoft defender services?Cause we are facing an issue regarding to This App has been blocked by System Administrator.unable to find taskbar clipboard then When we click on windows security – action recommended – it shows display...
  8. "This app has been blocked by your administrator"

"This app has been blocked by your administrator": Trying to launch microsoft your phone app and get "This app has been blocked by your administrator" Windows 10 pro I have already tried the Appblocker, gpe, and registery suggestions to no avail. 183156
  9. I can't run any app as an administrator.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't run any app as an administrator.: When I normally try to run an app, say for example PowerShell, it will run of course I can't perform half the functions without admin on powershell so it's useless. But when I right-click the app and run it as admin, it won't run. Nothing shows up. Basically the apps won't...
  10. This app has been blocked by the system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This app has been blocked by the system administrator: Hi, I am having problems on installing the antivirus in my computer. After I updated the W10 I cannot install some programs it says that this app has been blocked by your system administrator but I am the administrator it is my computer. I have been trying the whole day to...