Windows 10: I can't run my PC

Discus and support I can't run my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 doesn't run. It stucks at startup with with Windows logo and wheel. And it says 'Scanning and repairing drive C:...' as shown in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karthikeshbantu126, Aug 26, 2020.

1. I can't run my PC

My Windows 10 doesn't run. It stucks at startup with with Windows logo and wheel. And it says 'Scanning and repairing drive C:...' as shown in the below picture.I can't run my PC [​IMG]It loops the same..And It can't enter to the Windows recovery mode. Please help me...

:)

Karthikeshbantu126, Aug 26, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 26, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't run my PC :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 26, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't run my PC

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

I can't run my PC

1. I can't run my PC - Similar Threads - can't run

2. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  3. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  4. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  6. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  7. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft Store can't running

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store can't running: My PC is Windows 10, but every time i run Microsoft Store, it couldn't run properly. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-running/3c506c41-017a-41a4-8762-bb230e91628f
  9. Microsoft Store can't running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't running: My PC is Windows 10, but every time i run Microsoft Store, it couldn't run properly. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-running/3c506c41-017a-41a4-8762-bb230e91628f
  10. Microsoft Store can't running