Windows 10: I can't run power point our any Microsoft program. Also I can't reset my PC and when I turn...

Discus and support I can't run power point our any Microsoft program. Also I can't reset my PC and when I turn... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried to start some programs as PowerPoint our word but when I doble click it just doesn't happen anything and after 3 minutes a windows error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oliver Marrero, Jan 28, 2023.

1. I can't run power point our any Microsoft program. Also I can't reset my PC and when I turn...

I have tried to start some programs as PowerPoint our word but when I doble click it just doesn't happen anything and after 3 minutes a windows error It shows up saying accessibility error.

:)

Oliver Marrero, Jan 28, 2023
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Turn-by-turn on AT&T navigator

Hi,

On my AT&T Samsung Focus, I can pair with my BlueAnt ST3 fine and I'm able to dial and receive call on the BlueAnt, but when I launch AT&T navigator, the turn-by-turn directions come out on the phone speaker. On my old Blackberry, I used to press the speaker
    key on the BB keyboard,at that point, and the turn-by-turn will switch to Bluetooth for that navigation session. How do I do that in WP 7?

Thanks,

Nick.

Nick_Focus, Jan 28, 2023
  4. soletsky Win User

I can't run power point our any Microsoft program. Also I can't reset my PC and when I turn...

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

I can't run power point our any Microsoft program. Also I can't reset my PC and when I turn...

1. I can't run power point our any Microsoft program. Also I can't reset my PC and when I turn... - Similar Threads - can't run power

2. I can't run power point our any Microsoft program. Also I can't reset my PC and when I turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't run power point our any Microsoft program. Also I can't reset my PC and when I turn...: I have tried to start some programs as PowerPoint our word but when I doble click it just doesn't happen anything and after 3 minutes a windows error It shows up saying accessibility error....
  3. I can't Reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Reset my PC: Whenever I try to Reset my PC in any way it always BSODs System Service Exception, I tried to update my PC but there's also an error 0x800b0003. I tried to do stuff in the Safe Environment but when I press anything in there it restarts the PC. The weird thing with resetting...
  4. I can't reset my pc!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reset my pc!: I have been trying to get rid of this pop up for two days now. I've watched videos, read articles online, even had my dad try to help me and I am at a loss on how to try to fix this. A lot of the videos said to do something with sfc and dism but none of those work either...
  5. I can't reset my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't reset my PC.: I'm attempting to reset my PC because I cannot perform a Windows Update without getting an error. I am also getting blue screen stop errors often.When I try resetting, I get an error that says "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made". Then I go into safe...
  6. I can't run my PC

I can't run my PC: My Windows 10 doesn't run. It stucks at startup with with Windows logo and wheel. And it says 'Scanning and repairing drive C:...' as shown in the below picture.[IMG]It loops the same..And It can't enter to the Windows recovery mode. Please help me......
  7. Can't reset my pc and also I can't create recovery drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset my pc and also I can't create recovery drive: From past two days i'm trying to reset my laptop but i'm getting error in pic I've done all the possibilities found around google and youtube . All of them were failed. Please help me. [IMG]...
  8. I can't reset my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't reset my PC: I tried resetting my PC a lot today, i keep getting the same error message "There was a problem reseting this PC, no changes were made" However, some changes were made as it deleted some of my files, i tiried using the command prompt method showed here...
  9. I can't reset my pc!

I can't reset my pc!: Hello, I would really need some help to reset my pc! Yesterday i got a virus but I thougt I could just reset my pc like last time, but when i trided to reset it it just kept saying that a problem accured and that no changes were made! So i tried going to the troubleshoot...
  10. I can't run most of my programs

I can't run most of my programs: My computer was very slow and almost every program was crashing, so I decided to do chkdsk /f /r, I was getting very impatient so I resetted my computer and in 50% it said "There was a problem resetting your PC" so I restarted it, waited for chkdsk to finish, logged in to...