Windows 10: i can't run security scan

Discus and support i can't run security scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can;t run security scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-run-security-scan/a09be747-d126-42b1-aae2-9e8baf9e3b03 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TwoFeathersMay, Jun 19, 2022.

1. i can't run security scan

I can;t run security scan

:)

TwoFeathersMay, Jun 19, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

i can't run security scan [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

i can't run security scan [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Jun 19, 2022
  3. How to run a full security scan

How do I get Windows 10 / Windows Defender to do a security scan of my computer? I can't find Windows Defender in the list of apps. I can't find an icon to click on to run a full scan.

Thank you for information.

LindaSeltzer, Jun 19, 2022
  4. i can't run security scan

Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

i can't run security scan

1. i can't run security scan - Similar Threads - can't run security

2. I Can't run SFC scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't run SFC scan: Hi everyone,One of my update KB5023696 has failed many times. I have been working on this issue. I ran power shell admin and received this message sfc /scannow "There is a system repair pending which requires a reboot to complete. Restart and run sfc again." I restarted it...
  3. I Can't run SFC scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't run SFC scan: Hi everyone,One of my update KB5023696 has failed many times. I have been working on this issue. I ran power shell admin and received this message sfc /scannow "There is a system repair pending which requires a reboot to complete. Restart and run sfc again." I restarted it...
  4. I Can't run SFC scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i can't run security scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't run security scan: I can;t run security scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-run-security-scan/a09be747-d126-42b1-aae2-9e8baf9e3b03
  6. i can't run security scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't run security scan: I can;t run security scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-run-security-scan/a09be747-d126-42b1-aae2-9e8baf9e3b03
  7. Running WIndows security scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Running WIndows security scan: Earlier today i ran a Windows and virus and threat protection scan. It removed one threat and said there were still 11 others. I have just run another scan and it has still found 11 threats. why isn't it doing anything about them ?...
  8. Windows Security - IT error message when I run Scan

Windows Security - IT error message when I run Scan: Ever since 1903 in June when I do run a scan using Windows Security I get this error message>> [ATTACH] The scan runs in full ( I guess) but I never see results and I get this message. How do I get rid of this? I am the administrator!!!...
  9. Windows security Quick Scan not running

Windows security Quick Scan not running: Ran a full scan a week ago then tried to go back to quick scan today. Quick scan will not run. Shows 35 hours to complete whatever scan is running. I canceled it and tried again, still no quick scan....
  10. I want to manualy run security scan on windows defender cant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to manualy run security scan on windows defender cant: I want to manually run security scan on windows defender but say cant ,It says IT administrator has to do it---I am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-want-to-manualy-run-security-scan-on-windows/78d12b4c-d20b-4b2d-ba02-50b1f7c03df6