Windows 10: I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11

Discus and support I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 11 on a bootable USB flash drive. when i enter f12 to install the system philips usb ... a black screen appears for a second and goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Łukasz321, Aug 6, 2022.

1. I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11

I have Windows 11 on a bootable USB flash drive. when i enter f12 to install the system philips usb ... a black screen appears for a second and goes back to select bot devicewhat could be the reason?I bought a new computer yesterday and only inserted the pendrive. I didn't change anything in the bios

:)

Łukasz321, Aug 6, 2022

2. Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

As the title says, I'm trying to install Windows on a RAID array in uefi on my Maximus V Formula. When using legacy ROM I can install just fine but I go into CSM and change settings to UEFI only, I can build the array in the UEFI Raid driver (IRST tab in "BIOS") but the array does not show up in the boot menu and when I try to install windows (boot from UEFI DVD drive), The drive does not show up in the Windows install. The next thing I tried was to enable UEFI and legacy oprom in CSM, boot from UEFI DVD drive and install to the RAID array (probably detected by legacy oprom) and it will install. After first reboot, Windows Boot manager will show up as an option in the BIOS boot menu so I set that as first boot device and reboot. I will get to the starting windows screen and then BSOD (too quick to get codes) The last thing I tried was Changing to legacy mode and installing windows to a different drive. once installed, I initialized the Raid array as GPT and rebooted, changed csm back to UEFI only but they RAID array still doesn't show in the boot device list so I repeated the earlier process hoping that It might work because I had initialized as GPT but it still BSODs on starting windows screen. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

mystiksinner, Aug 6, 2022
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

I think you were on track with your first try. Windows installer probably needs the RAID driver in order to detect it on install.

I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11 [​IMG]

FX-GMC, Aug 6, 2022
  4. I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11

Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

I point you here: Installing Windows Vista/7 on a GUID Partition Table

As far as I know, Windows can only be installed on GPT via UEFI if Windows is booted by a USB device (thumb stick, USB DVD drive, etc.). SATA DVD drives did not work for me. Windows setup is not obvious about if it is running on UEFI or BIOS. The only way to be sure is that, under BIOS, Windows will refuse to install on GPT.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11

1. I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11 - Similar Threads - can't run uefi

2. Can't boot in UEFI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot in UEFI: I purchased a MSI motherboard B550M with an AMD Ryzen processor. Installed everything and then tried to boot my PC. It would not boot in UEFI mode only in CSM. After updating the bios as told by the MB manufacturer, same problem. So then I went into the Windows...
  3. Can't boot in UEFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot in UEFI: I purchased a MSI motherboard B550M with an AMD Ryzen processor. Installed everything and then tried to boot my PC. It would not boot in UEFI mode only in CSM. After updating the bios as told by the MB manufacturer, same problem. So then I went into the Windows...
  4. Can't boot in UEFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to boot into UEFI windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot into UEFI windows installation.: I have an unusual setup.I have one SSSD drive connected via SATA, Patriot Burst, 128GB.Data drive TOSHIBA HDWE140 4GB classic disk.Now I had a bit strange setup running my windows 11 pro installation. I am a Linux guy and have SSD with just one EFI system partition and one...
  6. Unable to boot into UEFI windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to boot into UEFI windows installation.: I have an unusual setup.I have one SSSD drive connected via SATA, Patriot Burst, 128GB.Data drive TOSHIBA HDWE140 4GB classic disk.Now I had a bit strange setup running my windows 11 pro installation. I am a Linux guy and have SSD with just one EFI system partition and one...
  7. I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't run the uefi boot installer windows 11: I have Windows 11 on a bootable USB flash drive. when i enter f12 to install the system philips usb ... a black screen appears for a second and goes back to select bot devicewhat could be the reason?I bought a new computer yesterday and only inserted the pendrive. I didn't...
  8. Can't boot windows install USB in UEFI mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot windows install USB in UEFI mode: I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 on my computer. The first time I installed windows it was done in legacy mode and worked find. That was 3 years ago now. I made a bootable usb with the windows media creation tool and tried to boot it using UEFI and the ASROCK logo comes up...
  9. Can't boot uefi

Can't boot uefi: Hello, Recently I helped a friend with upgrading to an SSD and installed Windows 10 Pro. I used a custom .iso and burned it using Rufus gpt. I set the computer to boot uefi, disabled secure boot. The computer worked perfectly, however after sometime they started getting a...
  10. Can't boot Windows 10 installation from USB - UEFI

Can't boot Windows 10 installation from USB - UEFI: Hello! I have my laptop since last december (less than a year), and for unknown reasons, I got a BSOD a few weeks ago and none of the available recovery tools managed to bring me back to my desktop; not even a refresh. That's when I promised myself that I would never ever...