Windows 10: I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10

Discus and support I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have Zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection. I could install it on my computer but it won't run. I tried compatibility mode but it did not work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DorianSepulcre, Oct 25, 2018.

1. I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10

Hello,

I have Zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection. I could install it on my computer but it won't run. I tried compatibility mode but it did not work either. I need help

:)

DorianSepulcre, Oct 25, 2018

2. Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

Some years ago I purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection and there was an issue with the installation disc. Microsoft sent me a replacement disc with just Zoo Tycoon 2 on it. I had to install that first and then go back to the original Collection discs
    to install the expansion packs (endangered species, African adventures). I got a new computer and am trying to reinstall the game. I was able to install just Zoo Tycoon 2 from the replacement CD, but I can't figure out how to retrieve the expansion packs from
    the original collection CDs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MeghanClovis, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2: ZooKeeper Collection Won't Install

When I launch up the installer before it gets to the installer it says "couldn't get the setupenu.dll language code" After that I get this message "1628: Failed to complete installation" I own Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection and I wanted to get ZooKeeper
    Collection because I wanted a less complete collection. Can anyone help me?

BonnieStotz, Oct 25, 2018
  4. I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10

zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection loads but does not start

I have Windows 10 Pro on my super-PC that has lots of capability. I installed zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection. When I insert the CD1, it appears to load but does not start. That is, the splash screen comes up and when I click on play, everything disappears
    and the game is not running anymore (I checked using the task manager). Can anyone help me get this game running? Thank you.

EarlWhitney, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10

1. I can't run Zoo Tycoon 2 : Zookeeper collection on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't run Zoo

2. Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection Installation Issue: I recently bought Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection for PC, but have had no luck installing it. Every time I try I get to an install screen with a "removing applications" bar that fills half way, buffers for ~10 minutes, then suffers an error and stops the installation. I've...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection issue: Twice now I've tried to open a saved Zoo Tycoon environment that I had spent hours "Playing" with and developing...only to be given a message that the file was corrupted or couldn't be opened for some other reason. Why is this happening? I'm sad, because I spent so much time...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: Hello. I have a laptop with Windows 10, and I wanted to add Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection. Here's my problem: how can I open the files so that I can add mods? And how do I install it correctly? Any help y'all can provide will be appreciated...
  5. Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Zoo Tycoon 2 Zookeeper Collection: I have lost the first disc of my personal copy of Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection. I still have the original manual, as well as disc 2 but I have lost disc 1 and now can't play the game or download it anymore! Is there any way I can get help with, and fix this issue?...
  6. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection: I have original disks for the game and can provide barcode, but the game will not install. Disk 3 is faulty, when I check the files on disk 2 and disk 3 they are the same but disk 1, 2 & 3 are labeled correctly. Where can I obtain the correct files for disk 3?...
  7. Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection: I have the CDs for the game, but now have a computer that doesn't have a CD rom. Is there a way to download the game without having to buy it again. I already bought the game once......
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I have the game Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection for Windows 10 Dell PC. I’ve had this game for 9 years and all of a sudden, while I was playing, it crashed and now it will not launch. It also will not let me uninstall or install it. Whenever I try to uninstall it says “Zoo...
  9. Issues with Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10: Hello, I'm trying to play Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection on Windows 10, I put the disc in, I'm trying to run it, but when I do, this message pops up - This file does nothave an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already...
  10. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection: I've tried everything to get this game to work. I've downloaded it from the internet and tried using the discs. It will run fine after I first install it but if I close it down it won't open again and I have to start the process all over again and loose all my progress....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can zoo tycoon 2 run on windows 10

2. zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection how to install windows ten

3. cant run zoo tycoon 2 download windows 10

4. zoo tycoon 2 windows 10,
  5. cant install zoo tycoon 2 download windows 10,
  6. cant get zoo tycoon 2 to play on windows 10,
  7. zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection wont play,
  8. zoo tycoon 2 zookeeper collection work on windows 10,
  9. can i run zoo tycoon 2,
  10. Zoo Tycoon 2: Zookeeper Collection,
  11. zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection windows 10 install,