Windows 10: i cant search on windows 10 anymore it's just blank when i open it

Discus and support i cant search on windows 10 anymore it's just blank when i open it in Cortana to solve the problem; I was playing LoL and I wanted to search for spotify and then it came up blank and I tried everything and still nothing works.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TotalingBanjo62, Feb 5, 2020.

1. i cant search on windows 10 anymore it's just blank when i open it

I was playing LoL and I wanted to search for spotify and then it came up blank and I tried everything and still nothing works.

:)

TotalingBanjo62, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Blank Search

Hi Jason,

There may be changes in the configuration settings on your computer that’s why you’ve encountered a blank search. Regarding this, I’d like to ask the following questions so I could learn more about your concern:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 that’s installed on your PC? Go to
      Settings > System> About to get this information.
    • Can you confirm when you’ve mentioned windows search engine, are you pertaining to
      Bing.com or Cortana & search on your Windows 10 PC?
    • What are the steps that you’ve taken so far?

I’ll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Feb 5, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

i cant search on windows 10 anymore it's just blank when i open it

Windows 10 cannot search programs anymore

RE : right click at Start button > Search option is on the list

i cant search on windows 10 anymore it's just blank when i open it [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

i cant search on windows 10 anymore it's just blank when i open it

1. i cant search on windows 10 anymore it's just blank when i open it - Similar Threads - cant search anymore

2. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  3. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  4. When I open Windows Defender I see nothing expect blank space and i cant do nothing about it

When I open Windows Defender I see nothing expect blank space and i cant do nothing about it: I tired few methods from YouTube but nothings help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-windows-defender-i-see-nothing-expect/899f45d6-c5d5-4d7f-9f84-8a84ac9e9243
  5. windows defender is not working. It just shows blank screen when opening it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender is not working. It just shows blank screen when opening it.: I installed game from oceanofgames and now my windows defender is not working. It just shows blank screen when opening it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-is-not-working-it-just-shows/73d9fc6f-927a-4870-af8a-376dd9a1cafa
  6. windows defender is not working. It just shows blank screen when opening it.

windows defender is not working. It just shows blank screen when opening it.: I installed game from oceanofgames and now my windows defender is not working. It just shows blank screen when opening it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-is-not-working-it-just-shows/73d9fc6f-927a-4870-af8a-376dd9a1cafa
  7. It’s not just you, Windows 10 Search is giving blank results

in Windows 10 News
    It’s not just you, Windows 10 Search is giving blank results: Microsoft’s efforts to integrate its cloud services on Windows 10 has just backfired for the company. Windows 10’s Search feature has been hit with what appears to be some pretty widespread issues. Windows Search is currently returning blank results if you search for apps,...
  8. i cant open settings/search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant open settings/search bar: when i was watching a video on youtube i put it on fullscreen and my taskbar didnt go away, so i decided to go to task manager and fix it by going to windows explorer and restarting the task. i accidentally had clicked end task and the taskbar had went away completely. i then...
  9. When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page: When I open windows security it's just shows me a blank page what I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-windows-security-its-just-shows-me-a/a2a8a053-c089-4894-b131-2a6badedd197
  10. i cant open Itunes anymore on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant open Itunes anymore on Windows 10.: I have had this laptop for about 2 years and downloaded iTunes , but in the last few months have not been able to open iTunes. please help as all my music is "locked up"...