Windows 10: I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings

Discus and support I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings, What I can do to see it? There are few screens of my problem :[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _DYST_, Nov 15, 2020.

1. _DYST_ Win User

I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings

I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings, What I can do to see it? There are few screens of my problem : I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings 50902d9a-854d-43e0-8340-bdbf48b16500?upload=true.png I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings e89307f4-79ec-48e6-b5e5-06d21734d588?upload=true.png

:)

_DYST_, Nov 15, 2020

2. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Nov 15, 2020
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Nov 15, 2020
  4. I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings

1. I can't see a startup apps in Task Manager or Settings - Similar Threads - can't startup apps

2. Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.: Since a month or so, I have been trying to find a solution but I can't find it. I have tried methods like sfc and DISM scan. I have also deleted and remade the folder for startup apps but nothing helps. Though it is missing from settings, I can still find it in task manager....
  3. Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.: Since a month or so, I have been trying to find a solution but I can't find it. I have tried methods like sfc and DISM scan. I have also deleted and remade the folder for startup apps but nothing helps. Though it is missing from settings, I can still find it in task manager....
  4. Startup apps option is missing from settings but it is in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem with Startup Apps in Task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Startup Apps in Task manager: I have a problem with Startup apps in Task Manager.Now, when I open the Startup Apps, I just get the message "There are no startup items to display."I have tried everything. But maybe this is a bug in the Windows version. Help me. Thanks...
  6. Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager: Windows 11 Pro Insider Beta Channel - 22H2 Build 22623.891Hi, as per the title, startup apps are not showing in Task Manager with the message "There are no start-up items to display". All my startup apps are still auto-starting with Windows but I have no way to manage...
  7. Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.: So, for some reason the applications that start with my computer arent showing up in taskmanager or windows settings. This includes EVERYTHING that starts with my computer even stuff that just comes with windows, like windows defender. Some of these applications also dont...
  8. Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup apps not appearing in task manager and settings.: So, for some reason the applications that start with my computer arent showing up in taskmanager or windows settings. This includes EVERYTHING that starts with my computer even stuff that just comes with windows, like windows defender. Some of these applications also dont...
  9. Some startup app in task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some startup app in task manager: How we can remove WinHoster **** Winflow these files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/some-startup-app-in-task-manager/c29c2e26-f832-4188-85ca-c930df00f218
  10. Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing apps in Startup Tab at Task Manager and Settings: After updating my Window OS from 1909 to 20H2, few of my apps went missing in the startup menu like steam, discord, and other. Programs like Phone, Intel Corporation and the likes are still there. Anyone knows the reason as to why it’s happening and how to solve it?...