Windows 10: I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10

Discus and support I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I had updated my Operating System 18 month back, since then I am not able to see clock in my taskbar. Have tried to activate the same from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlokKankariya, May 14, 2021.

1. I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10

Hello, I had updated my Operating System 18 month back, since then I am not able to see clock in my taskbar. Have tried to activate the same from taskbar settings, by visiting to Turn System icons on or of section under notification area. In the above said section, I can activate all other icons except the clock icon. Hence, have sent a screenshot, so that the problem could be understood properly

:)

AlokKankariya, May 14, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 14, 2021
  3. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 14, 2021
  4. SiSig_ Win User

I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, May 14, 2021
Thema:

I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10

1. I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10 - Similar Threads - cant Activate Clock

2. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my icons from the taskbar: I basically cant see anything I open on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-icons-from-the-taskbar/f14b327e-371b-48d1-bb1b-244f59c19d67
  3. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my icons from the taskbar: I basically cant see anything I open on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-icons-from-the-taskbar/f14b327e-371b-48d1-bb1b-244f59c19d67
  4. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  6. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  7. my window10 is not being active

my window10 is not being active: Request Id: f5c95790-187a-413d-8615-6e66b3e1c800 Correlation Id: 1235711e-a210-435e-b4e0-1a28a8819921 Timestamp: 2020-07-09T16:38:00Z Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor....
  8. window10 active

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    window10 active: window10 active shrilipi coreldraw office 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window10-active/21b62003-53b8-4d3f-a059-ee61a5a1fc98"
  9. Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface

Cant see clock in my taskbar windows 10 surface: Cant see clock in my taskbar, windows 10 surface also I have the pen icon in the taskbar and cant get ri of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-clock-in-my-taskbar-windows-10-surface/1b4c5dc5-ab73-4403-a847-4ca9a14b7972
  10. Taskbar clock time frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar clock time frozen: This morning, the clock on my system tray stopped updating itself about an hour after I turned on the computer. It is plugged in and has been plugged in for days on end without being carried around the house. If I go into the control panel and look at date/time, the time is...