Windows 10: I cant see all my apps in my start menu

Discus and support I cant see all my apps in my start menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Even after restarting the computer the apps that I have wont see in the start menu. All I can see is the word All programs but when you click on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by durward.rolfson, Dec 5, 2022.

1. I cant see all my apps in my start menu

Even after restarting the computer the apps that I have wont see in the start menu. All I can see is the word All programs but when you click on it that does not work and dont have anything. The start menu shows only blank and black screen only. This happens after I perform system restore 2 days ago.

:)

durward.rolfson, Dec 5, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Dec 6, 2022
  4. I cant see all my apps in my start menu

Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10  

Hi, @Brink:

My caffeine titer is low, so I must be missing some blatant, basic step to add a shortcut to my account's All Apps list in the Start menu (Option1).
    The new process both for creating shortcuts and for adding/removing items to the Win10 start menu has me flummoxed.
    Your tutorials are always "topnotch", so this must be a cockpit error on my part.

>I would like to follow the suggestion on page 1 of the wushowhide.diagcab tutorial to add a shortcut in All Apps for my account.

I have d/l the wushowhide.diagcab and saved it to my downloads folder.
    I have done Step 1 on Page 1 of THIS tutorial to navigate to the Start Menu Programs folder.
    But HOW do I actually complete Step 3 to create a shortcut and then add it to the Start Menu "All Apps"??

I think I need to first somehow create a shortcut for the .cab file and then add it to All Apps in the start menu???

Please advise.

Thanks!
    MM

P.S. I have been postponing the probably inevitable installation of Class Shell.
    I would rather not have to install a 3rd-party program to be able to perform basic Windows tasks.
    But this new workflow in Win10 for a basic functionality might force me to do it.
    Sigh.

MoxieMomma, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

I cant see all my apps in my start menu

1. I cant see all my apps in my start menu - Similar Threads - cant apps start

2. I cant see all my apps in my start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see all my apps in my start menu: Even after restarting the computer the apps that I have wont see in the start menu. All I can see is the word All programs but when you click on it that does not work and dont have anything. The start menu shows only blank and black screen only. This happens after I perform...
  3. I cant see all my apps in my start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant see all my apps in my start menu: Even after restarting the computer the apps that I have wont see in the start menu. All I can see is the word All programs but when you click on it that does not work and dont have anything. The start menu shows only blank and black screen only. This happens after I perform...
  4. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  5. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  6. My apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps in start menu: Most of my Apps in the start menu the app brings up Edge not the app i'm trying to bring up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-in-start-menu/036e37cc-7632-429e-9e08-bebfb98bb690
  7. cant see all my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant see all my screen: when using 50 inch flat screen as a monitor via hdmi I cant see the edges of my screen. cant see all of my task bar and so on... help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-all-my-screen/98779d7c-beb7-4698-8210-127b666ff4b3
  8. All apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps in start menu: So I just installed the anniversary update and it changed the start menu so it is now showing "All apps", I have browsed the settings but can't seem to figure out how to turn this off... I want to turn off the list that appears to the left that is showing all the crap...
  9. All Apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps in Start Menu: Hi. My computer received what appears to be a large Windows 10 update (many of my settings seemed to have defaulted back). One setting that puzzles me is that when I launch the Start Menu, the "All Apps" menu is expanded instead of the one I had (see the picture below). I...
  10. All Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps on Start Menu: I gotta question. It's not a big deal, but I'm kinda anal. The all apps button on the left edge of the start menu: on my menu it's up at the top of the menu. On every picture I've ever seen, the all apps button is at the bottom left of the menu right above the Start...