Windows 10: I can't see any updates!

Discus and support I can't see any updates! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I got problem since many days ago until now when trying to see what updates I will got. So, since many days ago until now, when I see Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gracio Tobing, Jul 23, 2021.

1. I can't see any updates!

Hello! I got problem since many days ago until now when trying to see what updates I will got. So, since many days ago until now, when I see Update Settings, it shows like this.So, I'm trying to Install Windows Update Assistant on my place. But I got this too.Surprisingly, it shows Wilndows Update Assistant already installed on my laptop. I got the app icon on Desktop. But when I launch it, it shows like this.Anybody now what should I do to get update? Am I should reinstall my Windows 10? Thank You.

:)

Gracio Tobing, Jul 23, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I can't see any updates! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 23, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't see any updates! :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 23, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't see any updates!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

I can't see any updates!

1. I can't see any updates! - Similar Threads - can't updates

2. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC: Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these...
  3. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC: Please could you assistWindows has updated overnight on my PC and is asking me to sign in to verify. Every time i try to sign in to my account i just get a blank white sign in box with nowhere to enter details. I haven't forgotten my account or password so don't need these...
  4. Since update, i can't sign in to my account on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't update/repair Windows 11 22H2 to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update/repair Windows 11 22H2 to 23H2: Trying to resolve a number of issues with my son's computer, successfully having some bad RAM replaced by the manufacturer. There are a number of things off with windows, such as not being able to get msconfig to run, microsoft store not opening, and windows update not...
  6. Can't update/repair Windows 11 22H2 to 23H2

Can't update/repair Windows 11 22H2 to 23H2: Trying to resolve a number of issues with my son's computer, successfully having some bad RAM replaced by the manufacturer. There are a number of things off with windows, such as not being able to get msconfig to run, microsoft store not opening, and windows update not...
  7. I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...: I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it. I tried to uninstall Xbox but it doesn't exist on my computer. I don't want it and would like to stop the constant update notifications....
  8. I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...

I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...: I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it. I tried to uninstall Xbox but it doesn't exist on my computer. I don't want it and would like to stop the constant update notifications....
  9. I can't download security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download security update: I am not sure if you can help me with this but I can't access SRW now because there is an error downloading a security update There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  10. I can't download security update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't download security update: I am not sure if you can help me with this but I can't access SRW now because there is an error downloading a security update There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...