Windows 10: I can't see google calendars shared to me only on 365 version of Outlook...

Discus and support I can't see google calendars shared to me only on 365 version of Outlook... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there solution for this? I have google calendar with shared google calendars by others. In web google calendar I can see it all. On web outlook I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tommyprotramp, Sep 30, 2020.

1. I can't see google calendars shared to me only on 365 version of Outlook...

Is there solution for this?

1. I have google calendar with shared google calendars by others. In web google calendar I can see it all.
    2. On web outlook I also can see it all.
    3. On android outlook I can see it too.
    4. The issue is on Outlook 365 windows 10 app. Here I can see only my own google calendar but I can't see google calendars that was shared for me by someone else.

Please help.

submitted by /u/tommyprotramp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tommyprotramp, Sep 30, 2020
  2. gpstoloff Win User

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

If the calendars are stored on an Outlook.com account, then you first have to share them on Outlook.com with all family members. This process emails an Exchange server-based link -- but NOT an ICS file -- to each family member's Outlook 365 program.

Once you open that link from within Outlook 365, close and reopen the program. The calendar should now appear in the list of calendars on the left side of the screen.

https://support.office.com/en-us/art...0-5a9b3f5e6ff2 will explain the Outlook.com part of the process, and that article contains links to the Outlook 365 part as well.

But, remember, there's a big difference between sharing calendars between 2 people's Outlooks on their own PCs, without a central Exchange server involved -- and sharing calendars on Outlook.com or another Exchange server, and using Outlook as the client to download from the server & work with it. If you're wanting the first technique, then that's a different discussion altogether. Please advise, and good luck (from a former Shropshire lad).

gpstoloff, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Steve Fan Win User
    Can I add google calendar to outlook without synching/downloading gmail eMails?

Not sure whether you want to achieve this via macros, but without using macros, you can try subscribing to your Google calendar in Outlook. See:

See your Google Calendar in Outlook

Update:

1. Log in to your Google Calendar account.
    2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription, and then select Settings and sharing.

I can't see google calendars shared to me only on 365 version of Outlook... x1812.jpg

1. In the opened page, scroll down to the "Integrate calendar" heading. Find the "Public address in iCal format" line.
    2. Copy the URL which is the .ics URL you need to enter in Outlook.
    3. Next steps in Outlook should be the same as it mentioned in the article I mentioned above.

I can't see google calendars shared to me only on 365 version of Outlook... z4arZ.jpg

Steve Fan, Sep 30, 2020
  4. roalda Win User

I can't see google calendars shared to me only on 365 version of Outlook...

A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

It's possible, the solution depends on whether your organization uses Office365 or an Exchange server (the latter will be more difficult) and you need to have sufficient permissions. See the links for instructions.

Office 365

Exchange server link 1 or Exchange server link 2

roalda, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

I can't see google calendars shared to me only on 365 version of Outlook...

1. I can't see google calendars shared to me only on 365 version of Outlook... - Similar Threads - can't google calendars

2. Outlook 365 Calendar Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Calendar Question: Can anyone help please? I have just "moved" my Outlook 365 email to a new PC also running Outlook 365. I was using POP3 on the old computer but have opted for IMAP on the new and all seems ok as far as emails are concerned. I now need to move my Outlook calendar from the old...
  3. Outlook 365 calendar problem

Outlook 365 calendar problem: Hi, i need help about outlook 365. I recently switched to office 365 from office 2010, and I noticed that in the calendar box the dates where there are appointments are not highlighted as in the old version, also the weeks are not numbered [img] 159739
  4. BUG - Outlook calendar can't add google account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUG - Outlook calendar can't add google account: Hi, When adding a google account to outlook calendar, nothing happens - it gets stuck on the add account screen after you sign in, as seen here: [ATTACH] [Moved from: Outlook.com / alendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars]...
  5. Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar

in Cortana
    Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar: Hi I connected my personal Hotmail account and my Work Office 365 account to Cortana, It seems like Cortana can't see any shared calendar or family calendar I checked on my outlook app for Android, Cortana app for Android, My Surface Cortana App and Also in my Invoke, but...
  6. Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Coratan, Invoke, and Outlook app dont see Family or share calendar: Hi I connected my personal Hotmail account and my Work Office 365 account to Cortana, It seems like Cortana can't see any shared calendar or family calendar I checked on my outlook app for Android, Cortana app for Android, My Surface Cortana App and Also in my Invoke, but...
  7. Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar): Hi, I'm really confused. I use a corporate Google account for my email and calendar (and contacts). I'm having trouble syncing this calendar (so that I can not only see appointments, but also add and amend them) in Outlook. Email is syncing perfectly fine. If I use the...
  8. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...
  9. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  10. Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365

Adding outlook family calendar to outlook 365: I want to add our Microsoft family calendar to outlook 365. Basically I have two MS accounts. One is an old hotmail account which I use for emails and this is setup happily in outlook. The other is the Microsoft account I use to login to windows 10 with associated family...