Windows 10: i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...?

Discus and support i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Makezu90 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Makezu90, Mar 22, 2020.

1. i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...?

/u/Makezu90, Mar 22, 2020
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 - defaul photo program

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

As I understand that you are not able to see Photo Explosion in the list of default programs, I would suggest you to follow few steps to set Photo Explosion as your default program.

• In the search bar type Default programs and press enter

• Click on associate a file type or protocol with a program

• Select the file type which you want to associate with the photo Explosion.

• After selecting click on change programs

• Check whether you are able to see Photo Explosion in the list.
    Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for further assistance.

Arul_D, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Erika Aro Win User

i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...?

Viewing photos & graphics jpeg, png, gif

Hi Barbara,

When changing the default view of the photos, it gets retained as your default program on your computer. To set your photo viewer on your default program, follow these steps:

• Type Default Programs in the Ask me anything search box and press
      Enter.
    • Click Photo Viewer, then select Photos.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Erika Aro, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...?

1. i cant see images...? only this.. but i can view photos on photos program...? - Similar Threads - cant images view

2. when can I see an animated webp image in Win11 APP Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when can I see an animated webp image in Win11 APP Photos?: When I open an animated webp with Photos, it is shown as a static image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-can-i-see-an-animated-webp-image-in-win11-app/08b189d1-3375-499b-9a73-6d9d111a4406
  3. when can I see an animated webp image in Win11 APP Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when can I see an animated webp image in Win11 APP Photos?: When I open an animated webp with Photos, it is shown as a static image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-can-i-see-an-animated-webp-image-in-win11-app/08b189d1-3375-499b-9a73-6d9d111a4406
  4. When I view raw photo files in windows 11 why cant I rotate to view the photo correctly?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I view raw photo files in windows 11 why cant I rotate to view the photo correctly?...: Why is the rotate option not working for raw photo files? It worked on my computer a few weeks ago. Now when I want to view my photos in a file the raw portrait photo shows normal at first. Then when I click on it to open it changes to horizontal. What can I do to fix this. I...
  5. When I view raw photo files in windows 11 why cant I rotate to view the photo correctly?...

When I view raw photo files in windows 11 why cant I rotate to view the photo correctly?...: Why is the rotate option not working for raw photo files? It worked on my computer a few weeks ago. Now when I want to view my photos in a file the raw portrait photo shows normal at first. Then when I click on it to open it changes to horizontal. What can I do to fix this. I...
  6. Can Windows Photos see photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Windows Photos see photos?: I have been using the Microsoft Photos app seamlessly for a few days now. I am impressed and happy with what I have seen. I have imported many photos from my camera. However, earlier I moved my photos around in my "Pictures" folder. I have them organized nicely now, and I...
  7. How Can I Restore Thumbnails After Changing Photo Viewing Programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Can I Restore Thumbnails After Changing Photo Viewing Programs?: A friend of mine uses CorelDRAW x7 as his photo viewer, and he downloaded the CorelDRAW 2020 free trial to see if it was worth upgrading. After he removed the 2020 program, Windows still tries to use *it* to generate thumbnails and fails, then just puts the program icon in...
  8. Can I view only photos not in an album within Windows 10 Photos?

Can I view only photos not in an album within Windows 10 Photos?: Question in title. I would like to organize my entire photograph library and it would be much easier for me to only see photos not in albums, whilst I am organizing. Kind Regards, Neil....
  9. I uploaded jpeg photos to OneDrive, but when I view them online I only see a mountain and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I uploaded jpeg photos to OneDrive, but when I view them online I only see a mountain and...: I uploaded jpeg photos to OneDrive, but when I view them online I only see a mountain and sun icon instead of the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uploaded-jpeg-photos-to-onedrive-but-when-i-view/e11709ce-7b76-4a8d-a72b-0ffde36721f3"
  10. Photos app, I can see the old adjustments but only for a moment.

Photos app, I can see the old adjustments but only for a moment.: I was using the Photos app to make some minor edits to a batch of photos when I noticed something odd happening. When switching from 'Enhance' to 'Adjust', I can see the much missed Contrast, Exposure, Highlights, and Shadows sliders, in between the 'Light' and 'Colour'...