Windows 10: I can't see my AMD Settings

Discus and support I can't see my AMD Settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem. I have Ryzen 3 2200G and when i click right click on my desktop i can't see AMD Settings, I can't find settings in search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Darko_04, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Darko_04 Win User

I can't see my AMD Settings

Hello.

I have a problem. I have Ryzen 3 2200G and when i click right click on my desktop i can't see AMD Settings, I can't find settings in search too. I think it is because of drivers, i have 1903 version of Windows 10 Pro, and i have Ryzen 2000 ready on my motherboard so i think i dont need to update my BIOS. Does i need to install drivers from AMD site and do i need to uninstall old ones? P.S. my MB is Asus Prime A320M-K. But when i run device manager, everything is Ok.

:)

Darko_04, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 1, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't see my AMD Settings - Similar Threads - can't AMD Settings

2. Why can't I see taskbar settings on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see taskbar settings on my taskbar?: When I right click on the taskbar it doesn't give me an option to taskbar settings, instead I have an option called "Properties" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-taskbar-settings-on-my-taskbar/ba333dca-3d95-4956-b904-c1e9bb5a626b
  3. Why can't I see taskbar settings on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I see taskbar settings on my taskbar?: When I right click on the taskbar it doesn't give me an option to taskbar settings, instead I have an option called "Properties" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-taskbar-settings-on-my-taskbar/ba333dca-3d95-4956-b904-c1e9bb5a626b
  4. Why can't I see taskbar settings on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings

I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings: I login with my microsoft account but i cant see the details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-profile-picture-username-mail-in/41a6362c-30c4-43e5-8962-57e305295d98
  6. I can't see the bluetooth switch in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see the bluetooth switch in settings: My wireless card is OK drivers are OK but the Bluetooth switch is not seen on the wireless setting page so I can't turn it on? It used to be there but has disappeared....
  7. I can't see my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't see my account: My PC has been working weirdly for a while now. The latest problem that's been showing up is: whenever I turn on the PC, it boots alright but once the account page shows up, there's no sign of my account. There are only the three options — internet, ease of access and power —...
  8. I can't see my game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't see my game: Hallo there. So I activated a game code on Xboxbeta for PC. It has been recognized as a game which I bought Forza Horizon 3. After that I moved to as I guess "library" since it's called "games which you have" It's my translation so it might be different then "games which you...
  9. Why can't I see my Virus and threat settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can't I see my Virus and threat settings?: I cannot open my virus and threat protection settings. I can't even seen them in the windows security settings. The option is completely gone. The settings were completely accessible a while ago....
  10. I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting

I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting: I randomly selected a second language when i was installing the windows, then i want to remove it, but i can't even see it in setting. My first language is Chinese and second language is English. [ATTACH]...