Windows 10: I cant see my battery in my laptop

Discus and support I cant see my battery in my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The installed windows 10 does not show my laptop battery.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by emsband, Apr 21, 2020.

1. emsband Win User

I cant see my battery in my laptop

The installed windows 10 does not show my laptop battery.

:)

emsband, Apr 21, 2020

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

I cant see my battery in my laptop pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 21, 2020
  4. I cant see my battery in my laptop

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

I cant see my battery in my laptop pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

I cant see my battery in my laptop

1. I cant see my battery in my laptop - Similar Threads - cant battery laptop

2. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  3. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  4. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. win 10 does not see my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 does not see my laptop battery: Windows 10 on Laptop does not see my battery, just an "X", laptop needs to be plugged in to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-does-not-see-my-laptop-battery/4d005f52-98aa-4a65-a257-18f816e3efb1
  6. win 10 does not see my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 does not see my laptop battery: Windows 10 on Laptop does not see my battery, just an "X", laptop needs to be plugged in to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-does-not-see-my-laptop-battery/4d005f52-98aa-4a65-a257-18f816e3efb1
  7. win 10 does not see my laptop battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. cant see my pc, on laptop

cant see my pc, on laptop: H i am after some help, i can see my wife's laptop, on the network on my PC, but she cant see my PC on her laptop. both have the file and printing option on, what other things do i need to check, i have disabled my firewall using Bitdefender but it is just the same....
  9. Cant see my emails

Cant see my emails: I allowed my Windows 10 Dell Laptop do an update last week and have had lots of issues since. This morning I cant see my emails off my EasyMail/Gmail account. I can see I have unread emails - the side bar comes up...but no emails ot see in the actual inbox....(no...
  10. laptop says my battery cant be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop says my battery cant be found: what is wrong agter up date last night my battery cant connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-says-my-battery-cant-be-found/f29b2c4b-d1c1-40da-9092-c55c1e55deff