Windows 10: I can't see my Bluetooth in my windows 10 HP laptop.

Discus and support I can't see my Bluetooth in my windows 10 HP laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I use an HP PC with Windows 10 Pro. I can't find my Bluetooth. I have checked my Device Manager and I see it there but when I click on it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ifeomaodum, Jul 10, 2020.

1. I can't see my Bluetooth in my windows 10 HP laptop.

Hi,

I use an HP PC with Windows 10 Pro. I can't find my Bluetooth. I have checked my Device Manager and I see it there but when I click on it, it tells me "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

What can I do?

:)

ifeomaodum, Jul 10, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 10, 2020
  3. i can see my bluetooth speaker listed on windows 7 dell n5040 laptop but can't connect

i can see my bluetooth speaker listed on windows 7dell n5040 laptop but can't connect

markoconnell3, Jul 10, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

I can't see my Bluetooth in my windows 10 HP laptop.

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

I can't see my Bluetooth in my windows 10 HP laptop.

1. I can't see my Bluetooth in my windows 10 HP laptop. - Similar Threads - can't Bluetooth laptop

2. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  3. HP monitor my problem is I can't see the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP monitor my problem is I can't see the task bar: I have a new HP ENVY desktop and HP monitor my problem is I can only see the top of the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-monitor-my-problem-is-i-cant-see-the-task-bar/b5272c2a-ebec-43f0-807c-fb93ebe999cb
  4. I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....: This is strange. I cannot see my home WIFI network from my laptop, but I can see eight of more other networks. While at the same time, my desktop computer is successfully using the very same network that I cannot see from my laptop. My cell phone and tablet can also...
  5. Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????: I just got a Focuspower-F10 bluetooth earbud. It will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10. Is there a fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earbud-will-not-pair-on-my-hp-laptop/1260f97e-1057-4c3a-9bc9-2aa7318c35de
  6. My Laptop can't see my wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Laptop can't see my wifi network: I have a very frustrating one. I had a problem with my wireless Router, so I bought a new one different model, I figured while I was spending the money I'd get a Wifi6 router so hopefully I'll be good for a good long while I installed it, and have it online. My old...
  7. Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop

Bluetooth: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop: I can't connect my Airpods to my laptop. The General instructions are not working, and it does not show give my the option to turn Bluetooth on. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?...
  8. I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop

I can't turn on the Bluetooth on my laptop: I just want to say that I found this so frustrating, not been able to turn on such a not complex function should no happen like this. I've tried everything that came to my mind, even went on YouTube to check tutorials and videos like that, still no change!! It all comes down...
  9. I Can't Use Bluetooth On My Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Can't Use Bluetooth On My Windows 10 Laptop: I want to use my Bluetooth headphones on my Windows 10 laptop, but I never have before. I tried to connect them, but my on/off button is missing and my Bluetooth button is also missing from my Device Manager. I have tried "Show Hidden Devices", but it wasn't there either. I...
  10. why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am i not seeing microsoft store on my windows 10 hp laptop: my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I really need to get Microsoft store on my windows 10 laptop and I need to get back my camera for my hp laptop,it isn't coming up....