Windows 10: I can't see my dedicated GPU under the high performance button in graphics settings.

Discus and support I can't see my dedicated GPU under the high performance button in graphics settings. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Lenovo G570 laptop with windows 10 pro and Dual graphics cards which are Intel HD 3000 integrated and AMD Radeon HD 6300M Series... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dilon Abeywardana, May 16, 2021.

1. I can't see my dedicated GPU under the high performance button in graphics settings.

Hello, I have a Lenovo G570 laptop with windows 10 pro and Dual graphics cards which are Intel HD 3000 integrated and AMD Radeon HD 6300M Series dedicated. I've been trying to fix this from a long time but I could not find a proper fix so please help me! I wanted to use my dedicated gpu which is the AMD one for several games and softwares but I haven't found the facility to change it to my AMD one as it is not shown under graphics settings as shown below,So it's really frustrating without a fix, so once again please help.

:)

Dilon Abeywardana, May 16, 2021

2. How can I force my dedicated GPU to handle all applications or disable my integrated GPU?

From pureinfotech:

Silas Reel, May 16, 2021
  3. having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, May 16, 2021
  4. I can't see my dedicated GPU under the high performance button in graphics settings.

Power Saving Gpu and High Performance gpu are same (Showing Intel r HD graphics in Both)

have 2 Gpus Intel r HD graphics and Nvidia 310m but there it is showing only Intel r Hd graphics in both power saving and high performance gpu. I have added those application I want to run in nvidia control
    panel to use nvidia gpu but when i open them it still lag and i dont think it is using nvidia's Gpu, I decided to search the internet and found nothing but graphics setting to choose a gpu for an application to run but there it is showing Intel r hd Graphics
    in both. Can anyone fix it ?? My PC Specs

1. Processor- Intel i3 m370
    2. Integrated Gpu (Intel)- Intel r HD Graphics
    3. Nvidia Gpu- Nvidia 310m
    4. OS- Windows 10 1909 Pro x64
    5. Ram- 4 GB
    Feel free to ask me other things about this.

I can't see my dedicated GPU under the high performance button in graphics settings. e563d99a-ab82-4ace-b979-753ceb1a6421?upload=true.png

I can't see my dedicated GPU under the high performance button in graphics settings. d7760a91-0ac4-4e18-b313-53c491bb9302?upload=true.png

[Vishal_Pandey], May 16, 2021
Thema:

I can't see my dedicated GPU under the high performance button in graphics settings.

1. I can't see my dedicated GPU under the high performance button in graphics settings. - Similar Threads - can't dedicated GPU

2. I am disabling integrated graphics, but getting worse performance with my dedicated gpu....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am disabling integrated graphics, but getting worse performance with my dedicated gpu....: I have a intel NUC x15 laptop with and i7 12700h and an intel Arc A550M. It is struggling to load chrome tabs as well. I am also on Windows 11....
  3. Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings: Hello,I open this question as I have a persistant problem of integrated GPU selected instead of the dedicated GPU when I play games on my Laptop :CPU : IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHzRAM : 16 GBIntegrated GPU : IntelR HD Graphics 630Dedicated GPU : NVIDIA...
  4. Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings: Hello,I open this question as I have a persistant problem of integrated GPU selected instead of the dedicated GPU when I play games on my Laptop :CPU : IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHzRAM : 16 GBIntegrated GPU : IntelR HD Graphics 630Dedicated GPU : NVIDIA...
  5. High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics: On my laptop, my high performance GPU is set as Radeon graphics instead of GTX 1650, and I cannot be bothered to select a specific GPU every time I install something that requires GPU horsepower. Does anyone have a solution to this?Thanks...
  6. High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics: On my laptop, my high performance GPU is set as Radeon graphics instead of GTX 1650, and I cannot be bothered to select a specific GPU every time I install something that requires GPU horsepower. Does anyone have a solution to this?Thanks...
  7. I can't use my high performance GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't use my high performance GPU: I use a laptop, there are 2 video cards, external and internal, external Nvidia GT540M and internal, Intel Hd 3000. I couldn't use my GT540M graphics card, it shows Intel's graphics card as my high performance graphics card. My GT540M graphics card is shown as working...
  8. Game Not Using High Performance GPU Despite Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Not Using High Performance GPU Despite Graphics Settings: I'm trying to run a game Minecraft Java Edition with the high performance GPU in my laptop instead of the integrated GPU, but no matter what settings I change it still runs on the iGPU. What I've tried: Changing "Graphics performance preference" for the Minecraft...
  9. How to set high performance gpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set high performance gpu: How do I set the high performance gpu in windows. I want to set my rx 580 as the high performance gpu but my 570 is set to high performance and I just want to know how to chance it. submitted by /u/JacobDoesLife [link] [comments]...
  10. Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings: hello support so i bought this Asus X555BP over a year ago and changed the harddisk to SSD a few months ago AMD A9 Radeon R5 Integrated/Radeon HD 8500 Dedicated i wanted to change a game's graphics preference to dedicated which is my HD 8500 and i get this [ATTACH] ^...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not showing discreet graphics option