Windows 10: I can't see my friend's realm invite on Windows 10

Discus and support I can't see my friend's realm invite on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend recently started a realm on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, and sent me a link with the code to join the realm. I couldn't find the button to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TotalMayhem43, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I can't see my friend's realm invite on Windows 10

My friend recently started a realm on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, and sent me a link with the code to join the realm. I couldn't find the button to input the code. My friend told me that it was under the "Friends" tab, but I still couldn't find it, so I asked her to send me an invite. I've checked every tab in the game, but I couldn't find the invite.

:)

TotalMayhem43, Jun 25, 2020
  2. asdlasdl Win User

Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing. HELP

Recently my friend invited me to their minecraft realm on windows 10, which I played on no problem, which I go to via the friends tab. Then a few days ago when I go to the friends tab, it shows the whole "You have not become a member of any joinable realms",
    as well as the whole "You have no friends playing minecraft right now", despite they are, and despite the fact that if I go onto my xbox companion thing, and go to my friend's profile and try to join via there, it again doesn't work.

What's going on? My friend said she invited me again but I didn't even get an invite notification or anything, so I don't even know where to look even if I DID get an invite. It's just, weird, why don't my friends show up anymore on the friends tab?

asdlasdl, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Cannot join a Realm on windows 10

i have been invited to join a realm with my friends and i have recived the invite but when i go to join the realm it says You're not invited to play on this server

Buster_Bean217, Jun 25, 2020
  4. I can't see my friend's realm invite on Windows 10

Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Whenever I try to join my friends realm, it says: "You're not invited to play on this server." However, he has invited me, and it still says this. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet

DarrenSteer, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

I can't see my friend's realm invite on Windows 10

1. I can't see my friend's realm invite on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't friend's realm

2. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any other world, it works, just not on this one, which just so happens to be my main...
  3. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any other world, it works, just not on this one, which just so happens to be my main...
  4. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't join my friends realm on bedrock: For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option and i could join multiplayer. Nothing worked. How can i fix this?...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 - Can't see worlds or realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Can't see worlds or realms: I just installed Minecraft on Windows 10 and when I log in, it's not showing any of my worlds from the Xbox? It shows my skins and texture packs so I know it has me logged in right, but none of my worlds or realms will show up. Even weirder, when I was signed in to my xbox...
  6. Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list: All are on Bedrock Edition. Me Win 10, friend a PS4, and friend b Win 10. I did all the security check list and made sure I appear ONLINE. I can connect to the PS4 WHEN their names appear in the list but the other Win 10 I can't. What next?...
  7. I dont see game invites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont see game invites: So i was trying to play with my friends Forza Horizon 4 and every time i invite them they see the invite but if they invite me i cant see the invite, i have this problem for a month and cant find any fix.I tried to reset the xbox related apps and i tried to turn on...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing....: Recently my friend invited me to their minecraft realm on windows 10, which I played on no problem, which I go to via the friends tab. Then a few days ago when I go to the friends tab, it shows the whole "You have not become a member of any joinable realms", as well as the...
  9. I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see the Realm tab on Minecraft: I am having a problem of seeing the realm tab so my friend send me the invitation code and i copied it when i go friends i cant see the realms tab so i told my friends and he did not know it and i was super confused if you know the problem for this it will be...
  10. MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm: [ATTACH] My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their game?...