Windows 10: I can't see my game

Discus and support I can't see my game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hallo there. So I activated a game code on Xboxbeta for PC. It has been recognized as a game which I bought Forza Horizon 3. After that I moved to as I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Let me out, Mar 15, 2020.

1. I can't see my game

Hallo there. So I activated a game code on Xboxbeta for PC. It has been recognized as a game which I bought Forza Horizon 3. After that I moved to as I guess "library" since it's called "games which you have" It's my translation so it might be different then "games which you have". And it says "there is no elements in your collection. Here are going to be visible games which you have." I checked my activated products on Microsoft website and it says that order for Forza Horizon 3 has been completed. I assume then, that the game is assigned to my account. So how can I play the game if its not visible in Xbox app

:)

Let me out, Mar 15, 2020
  2. imperialreign, Mar 15, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't see my game :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 15, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't see my game

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

I can't see my game

1. I can't see my game - Similar Threads - can't game

2. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  3. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  4. can't get any games in game store to open ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't get any games in game store to open ?: It won't let me open any games in Microsoft Store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-any-games-in-game-store-to-open/8da70630-fbe3-4341-a6d9-5133e1332511
  5. can't get any games in game store to open ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get any games in game store to open ?: It won't let me open any games in Microsoft Store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-any-games-in-game-store-to-open/8da70630-fbe3-4341-a6d9-5133e1332511
  6. can't get any games in game store to open ?

7. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  8. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  9. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  10. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...