Windows 10: I can't see my hard drives

Discus and support I can't see my hard drives in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 4 hard drives, an nmve(c:) two ssd hard drives (120gb and 480 gb) and an hdd(1tb). In the disk manager I can only see two of them, the c and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheKeppler, Nov 15, 2020.

1. I can't see my hard drives

I have 4 hard drives, an nmve(cI can't see my hard drives :) two ssd hard drives (120gb and 480 gb) and an hdd(1tb).

In the disk manager I can only see two of them, the c and the ssd of 480 gb, in "this computer" I also only see the two indicated. But in the device manager I see all of them in the group "disk drives". How can I create simple volumes if they do not appear in the disk manager?

In disk part I see only the same two disks

submitted by /u/TheKeppler
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheKeppler, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

I can't see my hard drives

1. I can't see my hard drives - Similar Threads - can't hard drives

2. I can't upload anything to my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upload anything to my hard drive: Some how my HDD on my H.P All-In-One computer has gotten locked. I think it has something to do with Bitlocker, since when I look at it in Disk Management it says Bitlocker Encrypted. Now every time I start my computer and try to access the hard drive it makes me enter the...
  3. Not able to see my USB Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to see my USB Hard Drive.: I have tried to flash an OS to my USB Samsung 500GB using Etcher and it appeared to be completed, however, when I rebooted Windows 10 and clicked on "My PC" the drive did not show up, so now I have a disc which I cannot see/use. How can I format the drive and forget the OS I...
  4. File History can't see external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File History can't see external hard drive: File History can no longer see my external hard drive, 4tb WD My Passport. I have used this drive previously with file history on this very computer and on my laptop so I know it can work. A little while ago I decided to temporarily stop using File History, but now when I try...
  5. Can't see Networked External Hard Drive on either of my two computers

Can't see Networked External Hard Drive on either of my two computers: Hello, I am trying to share my External WD Hard Drive between my two computer so that I don't have to keep unplugging it and switching it between PCs. Both of my computers use Windows 10 and they are both plugged in using two Cat5 cables which are plugged into my Network...
  6. My External Hard Drive was Migrated and Cannot see my old data on my hard drive

My External Hard Drive was Migrated and Cannot see my old data on my hard drive: Hi Sir, My external hard drive migrated due to the downloading of windows 10 setup via media creation tool. and now my hard drive is no longer shows the data stored in it as well as it stop showing its full storage. And now also, it shows only a 32gb drive named ESD-USB. i...
  7. CAN'T SEE MY C: DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN'T SEE MY C: DRIVE: Hi Everyone. I'm new to this forum and really hoping someone can help me. My situation is as follows: 1. I had to do a Win10 Update on my office desktop computer. 2. After the update, I got the "Black Screen!" grrrr! I've spent days on google and tried some of the...
  8. I can't see an external drive

I can't see an external drive: I'm trying to move 4G of files from an iOmega external drive to my WD 4T backup drive, but Windows Explorer does not see the iOmega drive. Device Manager sees it, its driver is updated, I disabled and enabled it, tried various USB ports, rebooted my laptop, but Windows...
  9. Windows File Explorer can't see my installed hard drives

Windows File Explorer can't see my installed hard drives: I recently did a clean install to a new SSD. It does not show up in Explorer. I also did reformatting of 2 HDDs...neither of them show up in Explorer either. Oddly enough, all 3 drives do show in Disk Management. How do I resolve this?...
  10. Can't rename my hard drives i think?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't rename my hard drives i think?: Yea this is strange i tried renaming my 500 GB SSD i just popped in, i have total ownership administrator rights, BUT when i right click select properties type in new name Documents "msgbox you need permissions bla bla" press ok, BUT NO NAME CHANGE. hmm i tried my other hard...