Windows 10: I can't see my home wifi in one of my PCs but can see on other PCs and cellphone.

Discus and support I can't see my home wifi in one of my PCs but can see on other PCs and cellphone. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly, I can't see my home wifi in one only one of my desktop computers 6 years old. I can see it on other PC and two laptops and all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Charade63, May 30, 2021.

1. Charade63 Win User

I can't see my home wifi in one of my PCs but can see on other PCs and cellphone.

Suddenly, I can't see my home wifi in one only one of my desktop computers 6 years old. I can see it on other PC and two laptops and all the cellphones. But just this one PC has problem detecting my home wifi. It shows all the neighbors' wifi. I did all the follwoings:All the drivers and Windows are updatedRestart Shut down and restartTrouble shootingHELP! Please!

:)

Charade63, May 30, 2021

2. connecting cellphone to pc

I can't connect my cellphone to pc, it alway appears unknown device connected. If you check it, it doesn't have a driver. Anybody who can help me connect my cellphone to my pc. Thanks a lot!!

PS. my cellphone model is nokia 5700

mailliw---01, May 30, 2021
  3. Why can't you connect to a PC through WI-FI?

That's if you have a wifi router and both your pc and cellphone is connected to it. From what I read, he wants to connect his pc and cellphone through wifi direct to each other using PC suite. Which isn;t possible since a PC does not generate a wifi network
    without that router.

chanchan05, May 30, 2021
  4. I can't see my home wifi in one of my PCs but can see on other PCs and cellphone.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 30, 2021
Thema:

I can't see my home wifi in one of my PCs but can see on other PCs and cellphone.

1. I can't see my home wifi in one of my PCs but can see on other PCs and cellphone. - Similar Threads - can't home wifi

2. Windows 10 PCs can't see each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PCs can't see each other: I have two PCs both running Windows 10 and ESET Antivirus and Firewall. When they are both on Network 1 they can see each other and share folders happily. Then, if I move them to Network 2 they can no longer see each other or share folders. The only change I make to both is...
  3. Windows 10 PCs can't see each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PCs can't see each other: I have two PCs both running Windows 10 and ESET Antivirus and Firewall. When they are both on Network 1 they can see each other and share folders happily. Then, if I move them to Network 2 they can no longer see each other or share folders. The only change I make to both is...
  4. Windows 10 PCs can't see each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Networking problems- can't see other PCs

Networking problems- can't see other PCs: We have a home networking router Nighthawk 7000 setup with 3 PCs 2 are Win 10 Home, 1 is Win 7 Home connected with ethernet, two Win 10 Home laptops connected via wifi. Here is the current state of affairs, under Explorer>Network: The Dell Win 7 PC can see all shared...
  6. cannot see other pcs on network????

cannot see other pcs on network????: all of a sudden, i cannot see the other 2 pcs on my network, nor can they see me. i have win 10 64 home on all, all updates as of today, have made sure 2 Function services are started, and all SMB file sharing boxes are checked in windows programs and features. i even tried...
  7. Why can I not see other PCs on my network?

Why can I not see other PCs on my network?: I have a small home network with two computers on the same WiFi connection. Both are Windows 10 and I log on to them with the same Microsoft account. They are both on the same workgroup. So pretty simple setup. I store files on my desktop that I often access from the laptop....
  8. Home network - can't get all PCs to see each other

Home network - can't get all PCs to see each other: I have a home network with 2 PCs (C & B) and 2 laptops (C & D) all running Windows 10 with latest update. Using File Explorer - Network - A can see B & self (A) B can see A & self (B) C can see A & B but not self (C) D can see A & B and self (D) but not C A can see and...
  9. PCs Can't See Each Other On A Network

PCs Can't See Each Other On A Network: Hi Our network has not been working properly for ages but we've coped. Now, however, I want to get it working as it should do. Our network comprises three PCs, our two main PCs and a spare which does get used on a regular basis. All are connected via ethernet cables and...
  10. Can't see inside other PCs on network

Can't see inside other PCs on network: I posted this originally in the Insiders section --but got no response -- so I'm reposting it here. I have a Win8.1 PC that I use as a file server, so I regularly connect to it, using "tried and true" accessing techniques that have worked fine for years. I set up the...