Windows 10: I cant see my icons from the taskbar

Discus and support I cant see my icons from the taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I basically cant see anything I open on the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by serhan almaci, Feb 1, 2023.

1. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

I basically cant see anything I open on the taskbar

:)

serhan almaci, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 1, 2023
  4. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

I cant see my icons from the taskbar

1. I cant see my icons from the taskbar - Similar Threads - cant icons taskbar

2. I am unable to see icons on my taskbar. How to restore it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to see icons on my taskbar. How to restore it.: These applications include Photos, WhatsApp, Windows Security Center etc. My Windows are genuine and were upgraded to Windows 11, it is since then I am facing the issue....
  3. BING icon on my taskbar! Do I REALLY have to see that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BING icon on my taskbar! Do I REALLY have to see that?: Not because it's cr4p, which it is, but because I don't like Bing as it's a Microsoft product...MUST I have this on my taskbar?If default browser is NOT Edge as you don't have the upper edge of anything in the browser world, why do you impose this? Microsoft - you are this...
  4. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

I cant see my icons from the taskbar: I basically cant see anything I open on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-icons-from-the-taskbar/f14b327e-371b-48d1-bb1b-244f59c19d67
  5. I cant see my icons from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant see my icons from the taskbar: I basically cant see anything I open on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-icons-from-the-taskbar/f14b327e-371b-48d1-bb1b-244f59c19d67
  6. I cant see my taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  7. I cant see my taskbar apps

I cant see my taskbar apps: Hello, I am not able to see my taskbar apps and battery on my taskbar. I tried many ways to fix it but I am still unable to see it. I hope that the team will be able to reply to this problem quickly. P.S. I also tried restarting the computer but it still fails to load the...
  8. I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10

I cant see Activate Clock and Time in my Taskbar for Window10: Hello, I had updated my Operating System 18 month back, since then I am not able to see clock in my taskbar. Have tried to activate the same from taskbar settings, by visiting to Turn System icons on or of section under notification area. In the above said section, I can...
  9. Can't see Taskbar Icons

Can't see Taskbar Icons: I woke up this morning to find I can't see half the Icons on my apps. What is happening?! I'm a scholar so I really need to switch apps often but turns out. I can't even see the apps!...
  10. why cant i see a icon for something that ive pinned to my taskbar

why cant i see a icon for something that ive pinned to my taskbar: why cant i see a icon for something that ive pinned to my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-a-icon-for-something-that-ive/6667155f-2149-487b-9fa4-cd63f1a0240f