Windows 10: I cant see my mouse cursor...nor does the mouse works.

Discus and support I cant see my mouse cursor...nor does the mouse works. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Aight here's whats the problem... Couple days ago i uninstalled and reinstalled my intel hd graphics driver and after restarting my mouse doesnt seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michumishalme, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I cant see my mouse cursor...nor does the mouse works.

Aight here's whats the problem...

Couple days ago i uninstalled and reinstalled my intel hd graphics driver and after restarting my mouse doesnt seem to move.

The lights under the mouse powers up and after a while disappears. Also it isn't flickering.

But my keyboard works fine.

Both are externally connected through a ps/2 port and i tried a lot of methods suggested here, but nothing seems to work out.

I am using a windows 10 *64 bit and I haven't had this issue before. The mouse works in the blue windows repair screen where they ask you to reset your pc. But when it restarts to windows desktop the mouse disappears.

I tried a remote mouse using my phone, which allows the cursor to move but i cant actually see the cursor. I went over to device manager and it shows an HID compilant mouse and an unknown device which is obviously my mouse because when i unplugged...it disappeared.

I think i am in a loop or maybe because it is a chipset driver related issue...idk.

Please help me fix this.

:)

michumishalme, Jul 24, 2020

2. I cant see my mouse cursor...nor does the mouse works.

Aight here's whats the problem...

Couple days ago i uninstalled and reinstalled my intel hd graphics driver and after restarting my mouse doesnt seem to move.

The lights under the mouse powers up and after a while disappears. Also it isn't flickering.

But my keyboard works fine.

Both are externally connected through a ps/2 port and i tried a lot of methods suggested here, but nothing seems to work out.

I am using a windows 10 *64 bit and I haven't had this issue before. The mouse works in the blue windows repair screen where they ask you to reset your pc. But when it restarts to windows desktop the mouse disappears.

I tried a remote mouse using my phone, which allows the cursor to move but i cant actually see the cursor. I went over to device manager and it shows an HID compilant mouse and an unknown device which is obviously my mouse because when i unplugged...it disappeared.

I think i am in a loop or maybe because it is a chipset driver related issue...idk.

Please help me fix this.

michumishalme, Jul 29, 2020
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

I cant see my mouse cursor...nor does the mouse works.

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

I cant see my mouse cursor...nor does the mouse works.

1. I cant see my mouse cursor...nor does the mouse works. - Similar Threads - cant mouse cursor

2. Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...: It's been about 2 days since this happened. I switched to a new laptop and suddenly my wireless logitech g703 lightspeed mouse doesn't function like it used to. Every time I left click, scroll or even right click while also moving my cursor at the same time my cursor would...
  3. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse/cursor not working: Hello,I've been on my computer for the last hour or so and suddenly my mouse/cursor stopped making any punctuation marks and when responding to a question it doesn't show the line that indicates where my post begins. What would make it do that? Thank you...
  4. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse/cursor not working: Hello,I've been on my computer for the last hour or so and suddenly my mouse/cursor stopped making any punctuation marks and when responding to a question it doesn't show the line that indicates where my post begins. What would make it do that? Thank you...
  5. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Cant find my mouse cursor!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find my mouse cursor!: after a recent windows update I cant seem to find the cursor. I tried googling the problem and I went to go to device manager but I cant find Hid-complaint-mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-mouse-cursor/a6dd329c-066f-4169-b4e5-0981779561ff
  7. WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.: Windows 10 Pro Insider Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working. Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK. With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with...
  8. WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Support
    WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.: Windows 10 Pro Insider Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working. Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK. With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with...
  9. my mouse does not work

my mouse does not work: I connected a mouse to pc and it does not work ... it gets current but in device manager the driver is not found. How can i resolve my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-does-not-work/8f3e9e88-ce15-40c1-b21f-fcdf00f2ecd4
  10. Mouse Cursor "None" Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Cursor "None" Not Working: my mouse pointer on my other computer worked as it should have. Except recently i have upgraded to a new PC, but when i change my mouse pointer from Default to "None" nothing changes....