Windows 10: I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings

Discus and support I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I login with my microsoft account but i cant see the details... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by matheeshapathirana, Jun 12, 2021.

1. I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings

I login with my microsoft account but i cant see the details

:)

matheeshapathirana, Jun 12, 2021

2. Can´t change Profile Picture

As the title says i can´t change my profile picture it appears this error:

Error of profile picture.

Afonso_P_F, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Profile picture

I tried again what was suggested about searching for my profile pictures, and I cannot find them. It won`t even allow me to change it to one of my other 2 previous ones. Also, I can`t change my lock screen picture. Maybe I need an idiot-guide! lol.

DoreenLindsay, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings

1. I can't see my profile picture ,username, mail in settings - Similar Threads - can't profile picture

2. Can't set a profile picture in settings..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't set a profile picture in settings..: I tried with a local & microsoft account..Still not working.. I even tried to click "Camera" and "Browse for one" and I even changed it from web and it's not working..Output:Account picture errorThis picture couldn't be saved.Additional problem information: Error Code:...
  3. Can't set a profile picture in settings..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set a profile picture in settings..: I tried with a local & microsoft account..Still not working.. I even tried to click "Camera" and "Browse for one" and I even changed it from web and it's not working..Output:Account picture errorThis picture couldn't be saved.Additional problem information: Error Code:...
  4. Can't set a profile picture in settings..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't set a profile picture in settings..

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I can't see my pictures

I can't see my pictures: I signed in to my laptop, and went to my files under pictures. They won't show. All I see are the blank files. They won't load. This is a fairly new laptop, so it shouldn't be acting up like this.What could be wrong? I'd share a screenshot, but I don't have one on my laptop....
  7. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: I have signed in my pc with my Microsoft account but here it is showing local account instead my profile picture, name and Microsoft email address. Please help me as soon as possible.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: My profile picture and e-mail address is not showing here. Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-profile-picture-is-not-showing-in-the-setting/c2f50c14-5435-45f4-8b82-6edef0313219
  9. I can't see my AMD Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't see my AMD Settings: Hello. I have a problem. I have Ryzen 3 2200G and when i click right click on my desktop i can't see AMD Settings, I can't find settings in search too. I think it is because of drivers, i have 1903 version of Windows 10 Pro, and i have Ryzen 2000 ready on my motherboard so...
  10. How do I change my profile picture in the Mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my profile picture in the Mail app?: I need to change the profile picture in the mail app but I can't figure out how. I tried changing it through the computer's account settings but nothing changed. There isn't even an option in the Mail app to change this photo, at least not one that I can find....