Windows 10: I can't see my SDD drive using my Asus laptop

Discus and support I can't see my SDD drive using my Asus laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I just upgraded my Laptop with Samsung 870 EVO 2,5 inch 1TB I can't only see on my device manager SAMSUNGDEVICE and when I search for a drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zurattos, May 29, 2021.

1. I can't see my SDD drive using my Asus laptop

Hello,

I just upgraded my Laptop with Samsung 870 EVO 2,5 inch 1TB

I can't only see on my device manager SAMSUNGDEVICE and when I search for a drive I can't install anything !!!

I don't know what is the problem ?

I want to know that means there is problem while upgrading the Laptop I mean anything with cable ?

I don't know how to solve this problem ?

submitted by /u/Zurattos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zurattos, May 29, 2021

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 29, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    I have an ASUS AIO P1801-T. does not work.

Hi,

Your ASUS AIO P1801-T may have encountered system conflicts that may have caused this issue. For us to help you correct this issue, we'd like to know more information for us to research further. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your ASUS device to Windows 10 or is it already Windows 10?
    • What build an version of Windows 10 do you have on the ASUS?
    • Were there any recent changes to the device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, May 29, 2021
  4. I can't see my SDD drive using my Asus laptop

Laptop Clubhouse!

Wow its still alive haha those are some sweet systems for laptop D:
    I've downgraded as my old one finally broke and i had to get cheap replacement which can barely handle web browsing lol.
    My new laptop:
    • Name
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Processor
      AMD C60 1GHZ dual core
    • Memory
      4GB DDR3
    • Graphics
      AMD Radeon 6290
    • Drives
      500GB
    • Enclosure
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Peripherals
      Logitech optical mouse

kurosagi01, May 29, 2021
Thema:

I can't see my SDD drive using my Asus laptop

1. I can't see my SDD drive using my Asus laptop - Similar Threads - can't SDD drive

2. I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...: How can I move files from my pc internal SDD to my internal HDD. The SDD is nearly full and. I need to free up space. Info that I have found online always assumes that I want to transfer to an external drive. I have a HP desktop running windows 11....
  3. I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have both sdd and hdd drives in my HP pc using wndows 11. My sdd is nearly full and I...: How can I move files from my pc internal SDD to my internal HDD. The SDD is nearly full and. I need to free up space. Info that I have found online always assumes that I want to transfer to an external drive. I have a HP desktop running windows 11....
  4. I can't log in my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in my asus laptop: I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my laptop thought I was a child and it won't let me sign in. For example when I say parents consent, I put my parents email and...
  5. I can't log in my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in my asus laptop: I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my laptop thought I was a child and it won't let me sign in. For example when I say parents consent, I put my parents email and...
  6. I can't login to my microsoft account in my ASUS laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to my microsoft account in my ASUS laptop.: When I go to setting to login I try many times to login but I can't login, my password I put in is correct because I try it in the wedsite and it work. When I put the password in, it said:Oops, Something went wrong What ever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try...
  7. I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....: This is strange. I cannot see my home WIFI network from my laptop, but I can see eight of more other networks. While at the same time, my desktop computer is successfully using the very same network that I cannot see from my laptop. My cell phone and tablet can also...
  8. I can't see my hard drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't see my hard drives: I have 4 hard drives, an nmve(c:) two ssd hard drives (120gb and 480 gb) and an hdd(1tb). In the disk manager I can only see two of them, the c and the ssd of 480 gb, in "this computer" I also only see the two indicated. But in the device manager I see all of them in the...
  9. Can't disable the touchpad on my ASUS laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't disable the touchpad on my ASUS laptop: Hey guys, I have an ASUS G751JL laptop running Windows 10 version 1903 and I can't for the life of me disable the touchpad. I've spent hours troubleshooting it and nothing has worked so far and the F9 function key isn't working. So far I have *updated all my drivers,...
  10. CAN'T SEE MY C: DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN'T SEE MY C: DRIVE: Hi Everyone. I'm new to this forum and really hoping someone can help me. My situation is as follows: 1. I had to do a Win10 Update on my office desktop computer. 2. After the update, I got the "Black Screen!" grrrr! I've spent days on google and tried some of the...