Windows 10: I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

Discus and support I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is strange. I cannot see my home WIFI network from my laptop, but I can see eight of more other networks. While at the same time, my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HenryStock, Jan 24, 2021.

1. I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

This is strange. I cannot see my home WIFI network from my laptop, but I can see eight of more other networks. While at the same time, my desktop computer is successfully using the very same network that I cannot see from my laptop. My cell phone and tablet can also see that network.

I have never heard of a bug that cuts out one specific WIFI network.

There don't seem to be any errors in Device manager the driver.

:)

HenryStock, Jan 24, 2021
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jan 24, 2021
  4. sweenmike Win User

I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

Recover a forgotten wifi network on windows 10

I unintentionally deleted a wifi network on my laptop. Now is does not appear in the list of available wifi networks. I know I am in range as I'm connected to that network on my phone. I know my wifi is working on my laptop as I can connect to all the
    other wifi networks that appear.

I know they SHOULD resync, but this one does not.

Please don't suggest a restore or recover as the only option.

thanks,

Mike

sweenmike, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

1. I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop.... - Similar Threads - can't WIFI network

2. Can't see my network drive on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see my network drive on network: I'm running Windows 11 Home on a HP OMEN Desktop. I have a WD Cloud EX4 drive hooked in through ethernet. The drive, named "Main-Cloud", shows up under storage and not on the computer. When I click on the Main-Cloud icon it just brings up the maintenance window for the drive...
  3. Can't see my network drive on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see my network drive on network: I'm running Windows 11 Home on a HP OMEN Desktop. I have a WD Cloud EX4 drive hooked in through ethernet. The drive, named "Main-Cloud", shows up under storage and not on the computer. When I click on the Main-Cloud icon it just brings up the maintenance window for the drive...
  4. Laptop cannot see WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop cannot see WiFi networks: My laptop has lost the ability to see available WiFi networks, including my home network, so is unable to connect to the internet unless it has a LAN cable attached, in which case it accesses the internet without any issues. It used to work fine on either LAN or WiFi, its...
  5. i cant see my wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i cant see my wifi network: I cant see my wifi but i can see my mobile hotspot I want to update my driver but i only have 1driver i want link to download please provide me link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-wifi-network/b21e3a7c-4c72-4b1e-a6f7-845eb7a25dc0
  6. My Laptop can't see my wifi network

My Laptop can't see my wifi network: I have a very frustrating one. I had a problem with my wireless Router, so I bought a new one different model, I figured while I was spending the money I'd get a Wifi6 router so hopefully I'll be good for a good long while I installed it, and have it online. My old...
  7. Not seeing my WIFI network

Not seeing my WIFI network: For the last. few weeks I have been unable to connect to WIFI. My laptop doesn't even see available networks. I tried updating the Network Adapters, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and nothing. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance....
  8. Can't see the list of wifi networks

Can't see the list of wifi networks: I can't see the wifi icon on taskbar or the little up arrow, when i go to the wifi list there is no wifi to connect to, network status appears to be a weird line, i'm also on windows 10 and on pc...
  9. can't see my 5G wifi network

can't see my 5G wifi network: Why can't I see my 5G wifi network. my cellphone can see my 5G wifi network, but my PC only sees 2.4G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-5g-wifi-network/7875dafd-d237-4995-84c8-30f116f9208f
  10. I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list.

I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list.: So Basically, i wanted to connect my Wireless* Wifi To My Pc But the problem i couldn't see the netwrok Lists.. It shows me only my Ethernet is connected :( [ I tried to Reinstall Lan / Wlan Drivers.. Update Them.. / CMD Commands ... ] But Nothing. ( I have the last...