Windows 10: i cant see my wifi network

Discus and support i cant see my wifi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cant see my wifi but i can see my mobile hotspot I want to update my driver but i only have 1driver i want link to download please provide me link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mayankraj_786, Apr 29, 2021.

1. i cant see my wifi network

I cant see my wifi but i can see my mobile hotspot I want to update my driver but i only have 1driver i want link to download please provide me link

:)

Mayankraj_786, Apr 29, 2021
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Tim P. Win User
    WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Apr 29, 2021
  4. i cant see my wifi network

wifi network recconnects automatically to another wifi network.............

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uncheck the option to automatically connect to the network (networkprofile~), try to remove the connection by choosing forget connection and check if it helps.

Try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: If you are able to find the drivers in Device Manager, check for the device status.

Follow:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter, right click on the driver.
    • Click on Properties and check the
      device status

Step 3: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Wi-Fi network for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

i cant see my wifi network

1. i cant see my wifi network - Similar Threads - cant wifi network

2. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  3. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  4. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab: So basicly, I cant see anything under the network tab. I’m almost 100% sure that I earlier on have been able to see it.Here is a picture of it...
  6. Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab

Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab: So basicly, I cant see anything under the network tab. I’m almost 100% sure that I earlier on have been able to see it.Here is a picture of it...
  7. Cant see wifi or airplane mode in the network tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....: This is strange. I cannot see my home WIFI network from my laptop, but I can see eight of more other networks. While at the same time, my desktop computer is successfully using the very same network that I cannot see from my laptop. My cell phone and tablet can also...
  9. i cant see any wifi options in network&internet

i cant see any wifi options in network&internet: i cant see any wifi options in network&internet. I've run malwarebytes and updated drivers. nothing. i think the power to the internal wifi card is off maybe? how do i get the wifi options back?...
  10. Not seeing my WIFI network

Not seeing my WIFI network: For the last. few weeks I have been unable to connect to WIFI. My laptop doesn't even see available networks. I tried updating the Network Adapters, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and nothing. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance....